I feel so embrarassed,I look 6 months pregnant

bexxie

Reaction score
This is going to sound nothing but it is a big deal to me. I am pregnant with my second baby and have put on 12lb's in 9 weeks and am in maternity already. i have people coming up to me saying ooh your pregnant how far,when i say nearly 10 weeks they nearly fall over!!

If I knew how I would put a pic on,will dig out camera tomorrow.

Is there any chance a scan done at 7w5d is right? the babe measured 14mm then so I am wondering if I am further i am hugeeeee...

PLEASE someone advise me here,also i have horrendous stretching pains and when i go to the toilet I am leaking lots of clear water stuff is that normal.?

Thanks bex

U just might be retaining fluid?
I really dont know..but leaking clear fluid may be something to see your mw for!
Id give her a call or go down the docs.
They do a home amniotic fluid test where u put it in ur underwear and it tells u if its baby fluid or just wee (tmi)..might be worth getting.. but seeing as ur early im not so sure... :think:
Stumped!!

Bexxie, Ive been in maternity since 8 weeks unless I wear low cut jeans which go under the bump. Everyone thinks Im much further on but scan showed I was spot on with dates. I dont give a monkeys now and if it wants to hang out then so be it :D

i was big from day one too, mine was mainly through constipation though :oops:

lets see bump pics :D

right will try find camera i know you can do with phone but dont have lead,i do have webcam how do i do a still pic to put on here..hang on will try

b

just took on a digital camcorder but cant find digi camera will get hubby to set it up

Thx

Hi Bexxie, I'm more or less in maternity clothes now too..don't worry,it's not your first...you will get bigger!

Cheer up if you can I'm sure that you look beautiful :D

Hey Im only 5 weeks and already have a pod! my stomach muscles are still knacked from last time and I am retaining fluid. So I doubt I will be able to keep this one a secret till 12 weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back