I feel old!

Amyrose

Reaction score
I was looking at my boys walking off to school today and got all emotional. My oldest is almost a man he is 16 soon and looks all grown up. It honestly feels like yesterday that i held him in my arms for the very first time. I was only a little girl myself when i had him. I still feel that young on the inside but now im 33 almost 34 and have grey hairs fighting to peep through. I feel sad that they have to grow up i wish i could keep them with me forever.im having a few issues today can you tell lol x

oh bless...I have that feeling now when I look at my little boy, trying to speak or do something, its like a soul ache isnt it...my ones only 2.5yrs old!!! ha ha . As for old. Dear god no!!!! Im 38 :) now thats old ha ha xxx

Wouldn't it be great if they could stay little forever? Xxx

oh dear god no!!! My childs a lunatic ha ha ha, then again I dont think it gets easier does it??? Please tell me it does ha ha
xxx

When people used to say you think it's hard now wait until they ate older. At least when they are little you can keep the big bad world away and keep them safe. My little girl is 2 and as nutty as they come I feel your pain lol cherish it though hun because when they get all stroppy and pimpely and go from under your wing you will wish you had those crazy days back again xxx

I can't even think about it or I will cry lol the thought of the growing up kills me.
Monty is nearly 7 but already needs me a lot less have to beg him to do things with me he would rather be on his computer.
Where's dolly would come with me for a poo if I let her lol,
I know they have to grow up but I just wish it didn't go so fast, the thought of them going to pubs or staying out late is enough to put me in a early grave.

Try having to tell your son he needs a shave it's tipping me over the edge lmao xxx

Haha, the birds and bee's talk with monty was bad enough xxx

I feel your pain Amyrose!! My eldest boy (12 going on 25) is driving me mad , it sooo does get harder doesn't it. He is a nightmare at the moment, I don't know what tok do with him, we are at logger heads most days, he has stinky pits but alergic to baths, we battle over senior school homework and everything is soooo unfair and against him apparently....

Toby is 10 and easy when he is listening, just split his head open recently and walks into vending machines and car wing mirrors as he is soo dozy.

But my daughter is also a nightmare at 9 , tantrums like a 2 year old each morning about schoool and brushing her hair , or why she can't take her scooter to school when she is late.... She has already caused social services to have got involved via the school over my cat steeling a bit of her brothers dinner chicken and her having a moment over it at school and moaning about us to them..... nightmare..

Devon can stay small forever , hes a doddle...

Last edited:
Arghhh My big babies are all growing up fast!!!

Devon was 1 on the 6th of January
Toby turned 11 on the 19th of January
Rhys will be 13 on the 22nd Feb soon,
and my little girl will be 10!! on the 11th of March soon

Where did this year go since last birthdays??? It's just so unfair...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back