i feel like kicking a man in the bits..

hayley

Reaction score
aaarrrhhh.... men!!!!

why is it that when they're in a mood they try their best to put others in a mood.... i knew he was itching for an arguement yesterday... think it's his time of the month.... he was in a mood yesterday afternoon and i just ignored it and over looked his sulks... but today he's really wound me up! i told him not to bother coming home... and to annoy me even more he has done!!!!!

x

where do you live? I have a hubby who can be delivered to your door free of charge to be bit kicked.

budge said:
where do you live? I have a hubby who can be delivered to your door free of charge to be bit kicked.

haha haha :lol:

send him around... i'll change from slippers to black pointy boots... thanks you made me laugh...

x

break the telly, there is footie on. That will piss him off.

the insensitive B------ had stayed at the gym to watch it!!!! next time i get annoyed and shout "don't come near this house" i'll think twice!!!! saying that thou!!! at least i get to watch holby city in peace...

Hope he runs out of petrol half way home.... he he

x

Liverpool - Chelsea on saturday..normally a good match and most men will probly want to watch it...decide there is something you want to see at that time and day :D

There must be something in water because my OH is doing my head in too. Its not because im hormonal its just because he is an arse

don't want to just kick them.... i want to bloody rip them off!!!! right now i don't know what i see in men.... they are selfish, self obsessed, pricks.... well mine is!!!!! and thats not just the hormones....

feel better after that...

x

I like this thread - i'm never really sure about swearing on here even though I do it all the time (some people can be a bit funny about it can't they) but this one has just made me laugh loads! Men really can be arses sometimes can't they??!! Love the idea of trashing the telly when there's football on though!!

I've just overheard my DH on the phone telling his mate "yeah, she's ok. Getting a bit fat now" Insensitive twat, even if he is joking!

Tan x

Whilst lying in post coital bliss with OH last night, I asked him if it was strange making love to a pregnant woman.

His reply? 'yes, it is a bit wierd.' End of conversation.

Dickhead! I don't mind his honesty, but he could have backed it up with 'but it's till fantastic, darling!'

DONT BREAK THE TELLY LOL

thatll put em in a bigger mood and also moan for ages wen u buy bubs there next 'prezzie' lol do summit to really hurt them like.....

dont actually have ne ideas but get em where itll really hurt lol

This thread has made me chuckle!!

My OH is doing everything wrong at the moment... I think he's even scared to breathe incase he does it wrong! :lol:

hit them where it hurts... cut off their food!!!! i'm gonna start cooing nice meals for me and bump... sod him!!!! he can make a sandwiche

x

You girls have had me in stitches.

I also agree most men are d***heads, they can be so insensitive, selfish and child like. Ive said to my DH that when Im in labour I going to stick his meat and two veg in a vice and every time I get a contraction Im gonna tighten it!!!

I logged on because I feel depressed and reading this thread has cheered me up so much. I know all men are insensitive b*****ds at times but I really do think they save the best (or worst) for pregnancy, I said jokingly to my OH yesterday "do you still love me even though I'm fat and ugly?!" and he said very seriously "of course I do, I'll always love you" and wanted a gold star for that reply, he couldn't seem to understand why I was offended the insensitive arse! :x

insensitive... this is a cracker!!!!

haven't spoken to DH since monday evening when he started a row! he'd been looking for a arguement and pushed and pushed till he got one!!! He has now just text me... to ask how someone is at work.... how bloody insensitive!!!! yes your wife is okay too and your bump is doing well....

I bent over yesterday to pick up my hand bag and pulled a little muscle in my side... i let out a little scream of pain but got on with it... there was no concerned look or words of concern - little shit!!!

x

This thread really is making me laugh and cheering me up... sorry girls that your blokes are being insensitive gits but they are men after all... :twisted:

Awwww hayley... sounds as if your DH really does need a smacked arse!! Is he just a stubborn bugger?? texting you about a colleague is his way of saying "I am thinking about you but I am not giving in yet.." they are so bloody transparent!!!

Chin up girlies... we are the stronger ones.. after all if men were so bloody great why is it the women that create life by giving birth???!!!! :wink:

are all men from selfish city?

I'm still annoyed with mine... don't they have a way of making you feel like a moaning cow! when you have every right to be annoyed!!!! the begining of the week we had words... i felt he was totally wrong! i was sure he was going to come around to realising this and apologise... but then last nite afer i'd listened to his version of the story!!! i sounded like the baddie.... how do they do that?

Do you ever feel like saying "oh sod it" and just go with his way for an easy life? but then i think NO!!!! a marrage should be give and take... not - i'll do it my way and you either like or or just accept it....

good things about being a woman:

we can wear make up and change our look to suit our mood...
we get a lot more time off for maternity .. he he
we don't get hairy nostrals or ears...
we have hundreds of differerent types of shoes to choose from (wedge/stiletto/sling back/kitten/ballet/open toe) what do they get...
we can wear skirts and pants...
we're not colour blind...
its not a big deal if we get a cold...

there are hundreds more!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member