I Feel like i want to give up :(

Mrs_Jay

Reaction score
Noahs just been feeding constantly he hasnt been off my boob for longer than 15 minutes today since he woke up at 4. I has some sort of sickness bug on friday and i think its effected my supply, i wasnt able to feed him properly so was expressing and supplimenting coz i pretty much had my head in a toilet all day :(. Also im feeling really guilty that Jack is being ignored, its really hard to entertain a toddler when you have a baby permantly attached. i dont know what to do :(

at 4 weeks there is usually a growth spurt and it does sound like that is what is happening. Unfortunetly the only way to get through this is to carry on as you are doing. Perhaps get some books and puzzles for your toddler so you can do those together whilst you are feeding, or have a sing song session letting your toddler choose the songs. It will pass, I remember those days well and it is so tough.

Hi hun, you're doing a bril job and I know it doesnt feel like it atm but it will pass and the feeds will settle again. The only reason they feed more when having a growth spurt is to get you supply increased ready for when they've grown.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Have you got a sling? You could pop Noah in that so he can feed and play with Jack at the same time? Hope you feel better :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back