I Feel Like Crap!

DebbieM

Reaction score
I don't know what is wrong with me. I had a horrible night with loads of pain but put it down to a busy weekend with a fairish amount of walking and doing stuff for Matt's birthday etc.

When I tried to get up during the night for the loo I was in agony. I could barely move and getting to the toilet was sheer agony.

When I went to get up at about 7am I literally couldn't move. I had so much pain in my ribs on the right side that I wanted to cry. I had to get Matt out of bed to come and pull me up. I honestly thought I had a broken rib or something. It was horrible.

My left hip is agony too and the front of my pelvis..... OUCH! I don't know at this precise moment in time exactly what's most painful on my body.

My lower back is killing me. I'm sat here with a heat pad on but it's doing nothing.... I'm still losing my plug but not in major amounts. It's going from a clear to greeny colour and I feel sick and have the runs too!

Lovely day! LOL

Awww have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hopefully these are signs something is happening and you will have your little flump soon, hang in there, not much longer to go :hug:

poor Debs :hug: :hug: its really getting tough now isnt it :hug: :hug:

I know everyone keeps saying it but you really havent got long now, its a matter of days :) Maybe Flump has broken your rib, its not unheard of :think:

Try and rest as much as poss, the snotty plug and runs is a good sign things are gearing up for birth. Hang on in there hunni, you'er doing great xxx

:hug:

I think Flump is getting ready to make themselves known :D

Oh hun :hug: :hug: these last weeks seem to be the worst for most people. I can really relate to a lot what you are saying, but you are a few weeks ahead of me and I do think that there is a difference.

All that I can suggest is that you try to make yourself as comfortable as possible and try if you can to think ahead. That's what I've been doing when I can't get my breath, have lower pressure pain, sickness etc. I say this time in two months this discomfort will all be over and I have little fella in my arms, not putting pressure on my every organ.

Flumps nearly here hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I feel like such a moaner though! No sooner had Matt opened his eyes and he got 10 minutes of me moaning this morning. It makes me feel awful and I actually apologise to him. I was laying in bed at 6am after hauling myself up in agony for a wee with tears in my eyes. I feel so stupid half the time!

:hug: :hug:

Is there a chance they could induce you a bit earlier due to your pain?

Maybe you should mention to your midwife about the greeny colour discharge.

its not good the last few weeks hun but like everyone is saying only a few more days and you will be holding your beautiful baby in your arms and it will all be worth it :hug:

DebbieM said:
I feel like such a moaner though! No sooner had Matt opened his eyes and he got 10 minutes of me moaning this morning.

:lol: you should hear me moan to my OH, I think most men have an in built switch off button when it comes to female hormones etc :wink:

jue said:

Is there a chance they could induce you a bit earlier due to your pain?

Maybe you should mention to your midwife about the greeny colour discharge.

I want to avoid induction if it's at all possible. I don't like the idea of it now. I thought earlier in pregnancy it might be an idea but nah.. I'd rather it happened naturally.

The d/c is part of the plug... it's snotty. :puke:

I know how you are feeling Debbie.

Yesterday I had an upset stomach, kept going hot then cold, had stomach ache and a sore throat and my back was really hurting.
I spent all day moaning to anyone who'd listen about how crap I felt.

Today I feel a little better but still don't feel great.

Emma58 said:
I know how you are feeling Debbie.

Yesterday I had an upset stomach, kept going hot then cold, had stomach ache and a sore throat and my back was really hurting.
I spent all day moaning to anyone who'd listen about how crap I felt.

Today I feel a little better but still don't feel great.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww Debbie I am sorry you are in so much pain :hug: :hug: :hug:
Can you speak to the midwife or GP and see if they can do anything to help, it can't be nice being so uncomfortable, there must be something they can do?
You are allowed to complain when you are in so much pain, don't feel bad :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I hope it was a one off and that baby will hurry up and make a speedy arrival so that you can get some relief. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't think there is anything that anyone can do to be honest so going to the Drs would be a waste of my time and theirs. They generally make you feel like a nuisance anyway which is why I only go when I feel I REALLY need to.

It's not going to be too much longer now... I've put up with the SPD for this long, although it's not been this bad until now. Physio couldn't help me either so that pretty much says I'm on my own LOL.

Time for a bit or rest I think.... oh and I'm STILL working! LOL :shock:

Hope you feel better soon Debbie.

Hopefully this is the start of flumps grand entrance. :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You never know!! My belly isn't happy today.. clear out?? :roll: :shock:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I hope flump arrives soon. Don't feel bad for moaning - it's a way of releasing some of the stress and you need to do that :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back