In need of a on-line pregnancy pal who is also around 8weeks

Reaction score
I was thinking that it would be comforting if someone else online who is also aroung 8 weeks pregnant wanted to team up to be pregger-pals!

My boyfriend is fantastic and love him to bits but i think he is begining to get bored of the constant " i feel sick" "i feel tired" moans.

HI,I would love to be your online buddy where u live?what state?I am from detroit Michigan..My name is Beth and your is?how old are you?I am nine weeks like 2 days PG and I am 22 years old :) talk to you soon...

beth

Hiya im 18 and 7wks and 1day preg! i am also looking for some preggy friends! my b/f is also getin fed up with the "i feel sick" "im so tired" phrases!! i live in S.Wales.

Cadoline xx

im almost 8 weeks... and looking for any friends to talk to for reassurance if nothing else
i dont have many symptoms and it hasnt suck in quite yet....

I have sickness whenever i'm hungry in day which is many times and dizzyness in morning and headaches and tiredness - yeay!
My hubby is quite understanding!
I am about 7weeks.
Happy to be email buddy.
Erica xx

I'm around 7 and half weeks and have just joined this forum for the same reason - hubbie very sweet but cannot possibly understand what it's like t feel seasick nearly all day long. Am also very tired. This is my first pregnancy.

this is my first pregnancy too... and im worrying evry step of the way because you just dont know what everything should be like etc etc
AND if one more 'friend' who i confide in tell me its still such early days I think ill scream!

The sickness is still killing me. not so much in the morning but about 3-6 o'clock everyday. I thought pregnancy was meant to be fun and lovely. At the moment all i feel is slightly fat, sick and tired.
I fell asleep the other day on the way home from work and when i woke up i was about back where i started from with dribble running down my mouth and the driver asking me if i was lost ( oh the shame!)

Had a argument with criag (my boyfriend) at the time all i could think was that i was right and he was wrong and that there was nothing he could say to make it any different. Well when morning came i thought about it and he was right and yeah, i was erm, wrong ( you can't tell him i said that!). It's actually really upsetting because craig and i NEVER argue. i mean that we never argue and now i've turned into the pregnant girlfriend from hell!

oh well....

Hi my name is Danielle I am 19 and 8wks pregnant today. My boyfriend is so supportive. But some times I dont think that they understand this i feel tired and sick buisness. I will be glad to be your online pregnancy buddy. Keep in touch x

Hi girls, Ive only just started to feel a bit sicky but it happens in the afternoon for me then i just sleep it off but boy do i get sicky when I feel hungrey. Only thing is Im so worried about piling on the pounds Im trying to find something that I can eat without doing that. ( i put on 4 half stone with my first son, hes now 8yrs old ).
We had our first scan the other day and found out we're about 7 weeks now. Would love to keep in touch with anyone who wants to share thoughts, scan pic and the moans and groans of pregnancy.

Roo

Hi,

Im 25 and this is my first PG, cant wait for my first scan, have seen pics on here and it looks so amazing, im hoping i should get one really soon!!!

Natalie

Hiya, I'm 7 weeks 1 day. Not experiencing any symptoms yet :D I live on the Devon/Cornwall border. Married, 26 with a daughter, Ella, nearly 17 mths. Feel free to e-mail any time for a chat. [email protected]

Whens your due date? mines 19th November!!. im 23 also with loevly partner but yeah its nice to chat with women that are the same as you so you dont feel like a freak!
I live in a coatal resort to - Torquay but moving back to Buckinghamshire in a few months. I braved the outdoors today but couldnt wait to get home as i was going to puke in the taxi!
Theres another great website www.babyfit.com i pretty much live on there its so helpful and you really get to know the mums on there as there are mums by month and general discussions etc. ive got the same user name as this on there. its really handy to as you can track you diets to but i never get round to doing it!

Hi catherine maybe I'm having a funny moment but you said yr edd is 19th July but yr ticker counter is saying you are 11wks?! This is confusing me not sure about anyone else lol.

lol oops is 19th of november! im always writing getting married 9th july so many i got confuzed! hehe

lol that explains it then. Hope the wedding goes well too for you.

Hi All!
My anme is Danielle. I am 19 and 9wks and 4days preggers. I am looking for a pregnancy buddy preferebly in England. Any one out there!
x

Hiya, sorry i've been away. I think I'm due 18th Dec, so you're about a month ahead of me. Have you had your first scan yet?

Hiya,

I'm 7 weeks 2 days pregnant and am going to be a single mother (not through choice - it's a long story). I live in London and would love to hear from anyone in a similar situation, or who is in the first/second trimester with their first child. Feel free to PM me, I'm v. friendly and approachable and love to chat!

Thanks,

Alli

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back