I feel bad...

K X

Reaction score
It was my 1st day back at work-hated every minute of it, and when I went to pick Rebecca up from nursery she just completeley ignored me. Kept looking in the opposite direction when I was TRYING to talk to her. I felt terrible especially in front of the nursery teachers...I came home and burst into tears... :cry:

i'm very sorry that you had a bad at work, but their is to much to go on for her to look at you, kacy was the same when i came home from work the first time she didn't look at me she looked at my mum which really upset me but later on that night she gave me a really nice cuddle and a cute smile, later on she will give you a smile hun. and work will get easier i promise

((((((HUGS)))))))
Aw hun i really feel for you. It will get better, i personally think its great for kids to go to nursery now and then. She will learn sooooo much.
I started back to work on Friday, i do 14 hour days, so my hunnie is in bed when i leave and get home :( :( :( She stays with OH, but it kills me, i fel so sad all day til i kiss her when i get in.
Keep your chin up, she soon start greeting you with a huge smile. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back