I dunno if it's because it's Christmas...

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
...but I feel really really positive this month. I'm sure it's our turn.

Way back in November when I put my date in the December testing thread, I felt that we'd not get a positive then but we would this month.

So far this month we seem to have settled into a routine of 2 days on 1 day off for the 'good stuff'

I don't want to get myself too excited, but I hope that intuition is right...CM suggests we're approaching the fertile window and with the long bank holiday weekend it just seems the perfect opportunity!

Anyone else feeling it this month?

Last edited:
I certainly felt it this month lol.....

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Loads of it all around!!!

Hiya scotchegg.. It's funny you say that actually.. Me and OH placed bets on which month it's going to be for us... He said December and bet me £50.. He was so chuffed when AF was 10 days late and thought he had won the bet.. Well he lost as AF arrived yesterday!!
So my bet is a new pair of shoes if we conceive in january.. as I have a very good feeling about January!!
Good luck Hun!! Xx

i have a feeling every month but this one!!! lol hmmm i dont know ill let you know when i think its my month maybe im not even close yet good look scotch egg and lou x x

dont paticularly have a good 'feeling' but i really really hope so more than any other month except my first month! i'm feeling great at the moment so it wuld be a good time for me...please please let january be a good month for everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back