• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight

knopk@

Reaction score
So worried about the scan tomorrow, please keep your fingers crossed for me, I am so scared.

Work are also not being nice, because my scan is at 12 noon, they suggested I take half a day off (of my holiday!), I told them I wasnt going to!

good luck am sure every thing will be just fine enjoy it xx

Good luck hun, and tell your work you are entitled to time off for appointments and even aquanatal classes if you wanted xxx

Best of luck for tomorrow, i'm sure it will all be great!

I just took a full days holiday off for my scan tomorrow cause I haven't told anyone at work yet. Plus I doubt I'll get any sleep tonight either so I wanted the full day to recover!

Fingers crossed for you, let us know how it goes xxx

Ooohhh how exciting! Its amazing youre gonna love it!!!

Good luck for today Im sure everything will be fine x x

I thought that employers were supposed to give you paid time off for scans by law?
Hope all goes well x

Thanks ladies, I was actually sick this morning because I woke up so worried, never though that "worried sick" can be real. Trying to do some work now to take my mind off things, OH though is quite relaxed, he said he was more worried when we went to the EPU at 6 and 8 weeks

Hope all went well today. x x

Last edited:
Omg, it was amazing, the baby was wriggling so much the doctor was laughing at it. All normal, CRL 6,2 and we were put forward by 2 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back