I don't mean to boast but....

BellaRiven

Reaction score
I have the best hubby ever :)

I have been so happy with him the last week, he was absolutely amazing during the labour and birth of Riven and he has been amazing this week as well, helping out with feeding, getting him changed, watching him whilst letting me sleep, tidying, putting up with my hormones ( they have been a little out of whack) reassuring me that i am doing a good job etc and the list goes on, slight hiccup with bathing but all sorted and other than that he has been well.......amazing and right at this moment I couldn't love him more.

He has two weeks off for paternity and then a weeks hols for camping this weekend and then back to work, I hope this lasts and we can work together but for now I have the best hubby ever :) And I just wanted to tell the world :)

Xxx

thats fantastic, you need that right now!

really happy for you :) xxx

Ah hope it lasts! Mine started off like that..... To be fair he still does try but never gets up to help in the night anymore!

Lovely to hear you have such great support. X

aww my oh tries but Alyssa was having none of it yesterday and giving her to him resulted in screaming unhappy baby which even continued after her nap lol

Long may it continue! Mine was like that for the first month then got bored :roll:

Awww, how lovely to hear someone soooooo happy, that's lovely hun :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back