I dont know what to think... ??

XxKelly23xX

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i would be really greatful if somebody could help me...Please...

Me and my Faince have been trying for a baby, the earliest we had unprotected sex was a week ago... I was meant to be due on this weekend, but i havent came on, which i normally do come on when im meant too, but have been suffering with period cramps, but no period, my tummy also feels different... Since yesterday morning i have been feeling really sick, i felt sick all day yesterday, i kept getting urges of sickness, but wasnt sick, today i havent felt too bad, just my belly feeling weird and bloated, and feeling sick on and off today...Is there any chance i could be pregnant? i just dont know what to think... I have a 4year old daughter and whilst i was pregnant with her i didnt really suffer with sickness, and didnt know i was pregnant with her til i was 10weeks. Would it be too soon to take a pregnancy test on Tuesday? ...Please any comments would be nice. Thank you. I want to be pregnant so badly, and dont want to get my hopes up. xx

You can take a pregnancy test from the first day of your missed period. Your symptoms sound promising, good luck x

Best way to find out is take a test :) it'll give you some peace of mind xx

Thank you :) Yeah im going to take one on Tuesday...Finger crossed i am :) Thanks. xxx

I've had the same kind of thing apart from a had a light 2 day period. I've felt sick for a whole week but not too bad today. Gonna do a test tomorrow anyway just to find out one way or another. Good luck, hope you get a positive!

You normally ovulate 2 weeks before AF is due and it is at the point you are most fertile and therefore most likely to conceive.

However we're all different, you may have ovulated later?

Take a test to know for sure!

Good luck

Oh i wanna know!!! this sounds good!! good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back