for those who want a boy baby who have had girls

budge

Reaction score
lets compare symptoms in this pregnancy to the previous ones.

ive had three girls and all my preganncies were different. HOWEVER with this one i had terrible sickness and went off tea and coffe. i have a fod craving too (cheese) and ive never had a food craving as such.

Is anyone elses pregnancy different this time round? :D

Gonna have to join you here budge. I have two daughters and those pregnancies were pretty similar. This time i have felt more sicky in the first tri and more tired. I am also very spotty and my face just feels horrid and greasy :( I also craved chilled chocolate wit the first two and dry white wine with this one !! :? (trying to find a good non alcoholic one if you know of any!!)

Blue baby dust for both of us then,good luck xx

good luck! :D lets hope we get what we want!

He He :lol: Im having cravings for cheese as well. :) Ooo a lovely crispy roll stuffed with grated cheese, yum yum, think i might go and have one now lol :lol:

nikki1306 said:
Gonna have to join you here budge. I have two daughters and those pregnancies were pretty similar...I also craved chilled chocolate wit the first two

I craved chocolate with my first, and he turned out to be a boy!

oh ive sort of gone off chocolate :( although i did have a craving last night for it.

i dont really crave chocolate, just savoury stuuf now, i have completely gone off mayonaise too, i used to have it on everything and i cant stand it now.

with my first pregnancy i had only a small amount of sickness and craved the smell of rubber (weird i know) and had a boy with this pregnancy sickness has been that bad ended up in hospital find out tom what we r havin!!!

(just budging in here but!....)

With Damien I craved everything savory, chucked my guts up, but then loved chocolate at the end.

Marmite on toast and hula Hoops were my vice's!!! :lol:

Good luck for getting boys!!! :D

Sami I have been the same as you honey, I craved savoury at the begining sausage rolls from Greggs - yummy yummy :lol: but towards the end and even now I am craving chocolate and sweet things. I have always been a starter and main girl but now I am defo a sweet type of girl, wonder if this means I am having a boy? Hope so, Dh will be over the moon :wink:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back