I don't feel pregnant

keljordan

Reaction score
Apart from putting on weight and a few other things I don't really feel pregnant, I'm not complaining like but can't wait til I feel little bubba move eventualy!! Oh when will that be :lol: god I'm so impatient! Anyone else felt or feeling this way ??? Anyway better get some :sleep: seen as though clocks go forward!! Whoops x

I was exactly the same with Sam... apart from occasional dizziness and travel sickness I just didn't feel pregnant at all - and didn't feel anything until after my 20 week scan because I had an anterior placenta...it seemed like such a long wait but he made up for it later on :lol:

Hope you start feeling movements soon :cloud9:

I went through a few weeks where I didnt feel pregnant. My symptoms had gone down and I didnt have a bump and I just felt really normal. But it all starts to kick in soon. Welcome to the second tri btw...its ace here! Goes quick and its the more relaxing of the 3 :)

im the same im 14wks 4 days so we are close it dates and i havent felt pregnant since day one. With my little girl that is nearly two now i felt her starting to move around 15 half wks so im hoping i will start to feel movements soon to put my mind at rest but then i will prob start worrying more if i dont feel the baby till later this time. I've had my scan and everything was fine but i just dont feel any diffrent i am showing like infact im massive so baby pip must be growing. I'm sure we are both fine and we must be just the lucky ones that dont have a hard time in the frist few months xxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been thinking this as well over the past few days, symptoms have faded and although I have put a bit of weight on I am not showing at all. Comforting to know I am not the only one. We are exactly the same due date keljordan so maybe it is just a phase. I can't wait till I feel it move - it will just make it so much more real.

am the same am 17 weeks on friday and dont have any pregnancy symptoms at all. Although i am always tired always going for naps constantly think thats the pregnancy kicking in lol. I aint showing either went for my scan the other week and everything was fine. Hopefully we are just the lucky ones with hardly any symptoms lol:whistle:

I wouldn't worry. As soon as my sickness started to go 13-14 weeks I felt less pregnant every day! Wait until you're about 18 weeks, you'll know about it when you little one is kicking you about! lol! X

I think its hard when you mive to tri two - cos most symptons drop off. But don't worry once bubs starts moving and you expand even more there will be no getting away from it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back