I don’t know where to post this

violet13

Reaction score
So Saturday the 4th and Sunday the 5th I had a faint bfp on two tests. Throughout the week still faint lines. I began bleeding heavily on Saturday the 11th my gp has booked bloods tomorrow but I need advice because I’m concerned. I had an ovarian cycst 4 years ago removed along with an appendectomy. I have never ovulated off that side again. I have gone from 28 day cycle to 34 days and now 40. The bleeding is increasingly becoming more heavy and is excuse tmi dark red not bright red and slimy not like normal blood but very stretchy and almost congealed in texture which the dr has seen today. I’m emptying my menstrual cup every 20 mins to find it over full and blood is everywhere it’s all over my legs and will be on the
Floor which the gp didn’t seek too worried about but when I move forward to clean my cup while Still hovering over the toilet I’ll get a big gush and there will be clots as big as 2p coins. I’m worried and I’m scared I need advice and just reassurance until tomorrow I’m at home with my kids so I can’t exactly freak out over it. I don’t know what to think but he said if I have hcg present he will stop the bleeding. I’ve had no cramps with the last two late periods and this one the pain is over the left hand side only with lower back pain and now a small pain in my back invetween shoulder blades. Has anyone experienced similar? What do I do? Xxx

I would suggest you go to a+e or your early pregnancy assessment unit ASAP If you are passing clots and bleeding heavily :hug: I’m a midwife and advise my ladies to do the same thing if that happens x

I would suggest you go to a+e or your early pregnancy assessment unit ASAP If you are passing clots and bleeding heavily :hug: I’m a midwife and advise my ladies to do the same thing if that happens x

Thanks Hun I will do xxx

I’m in a and e and 111 said I needed to see a gynaecologist yet I’m seeing a nurse?! The bleeding is not easing at all it’s heavy dark red and slimy like egg white Cm but just blood I’m feeling faint and dizzy xxx

She will triage you and then you’ll see a doc after I imagine x

So Gynae sent me home. I have had a miscarriage but I also have bacterial vaginosis and a raging uti and I’ve been sent home without any medication at all. They said my gp needs to do a rush referral for emergency scans as I’m having symptoms of ovarian cyst again (right hand side last time) it’s all on the left this time. If I’m honest I’m more angry I’ve spent all evening in the hospital to be told nothing can be done. Xxx

You poor thing!

I know from my experience a&e were honest and said there's nothing they are able to do. You need your referral to get seen by an early pregnancy unit or gynae dept in order to get you sorted.

Hope you get some good news soon

I’ve been to the dr today for bloods going again later. I’m now having pretty bad cramps all over my lower abdomen and the bleeding smells funny like off meat that’s the best I can describe it I have Bacterial Vaginosis and I’m on oral medication for it but i really am worried and don’t want to go to a and e again over this to just be sent home again. Xxx

Wow I’m really surprised they did nothing at all :( hugs hun I’m sorry to hear you’ve miscarried xx

Ive been referred to Nottingham early Pregnancy unit they deal with Gynae issues there as well but I had to demand it from my dr he kept trying to get me to go back to my local hospital where I have birth trauma from my seconds birth. I really ripped into him today most of my notes from yesterday where messed up and he had to ask everything again to fix them. I’m in pain on my left hand side a lot but it’s all over my abdomen and I’ve never had so many people pushing on my stomach so it’s worsening things because when they push on the left and middle it’s agony which wasn’t even seen to immediately because it wasn’t painful all the time
Enough for them. I’m sick of this is it not bad enough I lost my baby? I’m sorry if that offends anyone but I am so sick of being messed around like I am and I’ve been passed from people to people! I’ve not seen the same
Go the last 2 days it’s been 3 different drs! Thank you all ladies for your support and love. Cxx

Nottingham epu are lovely if that’s any consolation, I was on placement there as a student, the nurses are wonderful. There’s far too much poor communication in this day and age, I’m glad you kept the pressure on though. X

Nottingham epu are lovely if that’s any consolation, I was on placement there as a student, the nurses are wonderful. There’s far too much poor communication in this day and age, I’m glad you kept the pressure on though. X

Thanks Hun, due to how I had my second the way my local was in Pregnancy, labour birth and aftercare surgery scares the absolute hell out of me but if I need a d and c or anything like that I have to have it for my health. I woke at 5 to pee and it hurt so much in my lower abdomen all across my section scar like intense pain. I couldn’t go properly it took me 4 attempts to empty my bladder, I know I have a uti as well but I didn’t get antibiotics for it yesterday. I’m in pain all day all night the cramps aren’t even cramps it’s stabbing pain. I need them to listen I shouldn’t have to get aggressive about it because it’s unacceptable I need to ask and then be told can I not go to my local Gynae Ward where they have no scanning equipment at all available after 4pm and they don’t check your properly what would be the actual point? I’m really anxious and scared something is very wrong, surely and excuse tmi my blood shouldn’t smell like gone off meat?! That’s very concerning.
Xxx

It shouldn't be offensive smelling as you describe, so it may be that you do need some intervention. You certainly shouldnt have to be aggressive about it, i hope you manage to get it resolved soon. x

I went back and kicked off demanded to know where my referral was because it’s been since Saturday I began bleeding I’ve been in pain. The blood went a dark purple colour like red purple and I found out my nan died from a ovarian tumour she had the same type bleeding that was offensive smelling so I have to ring my gp today and tell them this. I knew she had a tumour I didn’t get told by my mum that it was ovarian tumours and cysts which you’d think was an important thing to tell your daughter when the women on that side of the family have major Gynae issues. I’ve still not been seen to. Xxx

So sorry for you violet, hope things are better now x

Sorry you have beenessed around lovely and I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that you get seen soon x

So sorry for your loss violet. The way you have been treated is shocking, i read your thread in disbelief! I hope you have been sort properly now?

I'm sure you've probably already ruled this out, but have they considered an ectopic pregnancy? It's just with you saying you had pain between your shoulder blades, i'm sure this is a symptom of ectopic pregnancy. Of course, it could be totally coincidental. Just might be worth a mention to somebody.

Lots of hugs to you xx

I do not believe that people can be treated in a place where there should be help !! I am very sorry about the loss of xxx

Im so sorry for your loss Violet. The way you have been treated is awful!! .. I hope you ok. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back