I did it!

I should know by now to prepare myself when opening a Budge thread but NOTHING could have prepared me for that

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love it! ha ha! Im starting to worry that in 4 weeks time the MW's are going to have to take a hedge trimmer to it, i look like an Ewok! and my legs, OH works away so bending down to try to do them myself is like mission impossible! I have so much respect for u Budge, pregnant and still keeping trimmed! ha ha

Nice to know your little one won't need arming with nail scissors to hack his way out!!! :rotfl:

WELL DONE BUDGE :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (nearly wet myself laughing)

i need a hedge cutter to get through mine! :rotfl:

pmsl - thank god im not the only one with no fairy wig haha!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

well done u!!! i get my oh 2 do mine now, cant c bugger all over this bump o mine!!! am scared ill cut myself panic n bleed 2 death in the bath lol n b found legs akimbo by a hunky fireman :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lauramum01 said:
skatty said:
I'd love to have a shave but the regrowth keeps getting red and itchy since I got preggers :oops:

hehe, life is uncomfy enough without an itchy 'muff'.

TRY HAIR CONDITIONER... SLAP IT ON AND LEAVE IT FOR A FEW MINUTES BEFORE SHAVING... THE RE-GROWTH DOESN'T COME BACK AS BLUNT AND SHARP... I'M NEVER ITCHY UNLESS I LEAVE IT A FEW GOOD WEEKS... AND I TAKE THE WHOLE LOT OFF... ALWAYS HAVE!

i use king of shaves stuff 2 shave down below n its fan dabby!!! i never get a rash n it numbs it n the moisturiser u get if it is fab 2!!

Decided to try and tidy up the borders and do a bit of basic weeding.
Seriously NOT a good idea. Think I may have pulled a muscle and sorry but you cant trust a mirror to gauge if your missing the delicate bits. :shock:

I am holding you budge entirely responsible and have only one thing to say to you.......

:moon:

Alan was sitting behind me when i opened this topic, there is no warning on the title lol! i got so embarresed and had to get out of it ASAP lmao. I was in stiches :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well i asked my OH last night if he would help me and he told me to p**s off!!!!

Got no chance of doing it myself :rotfl: :rotfl:

i have decided to user the foot on loo seat method! lolsee if i can get anywhere.

im worried incase it looks like ive just been pulling chunks out :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
That's the best laugh I've had in days.....thank you for that one.....although very risky near the delicate bits.... :lol: My friend and I have waxing evenings as we're both beauticians and we've got used to seeing each others bits and as we're both very heavily pregnant we really don't care.... :lol: Getting it waxed though is always a safe option.
Thanks again for that, cheered me up alot.....nearly wet myself.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

last time i waxed down there i was in tears and screaming and alan thought it was hilarious...it was nice and smooth and hair free for a good few weeks, after the few days of sore with bright red spots, but i never did it again!!!

hurt too much lol!!

cas x

Dont think i would ever ever let anyone wax down there NO WAY :rotfl: :rotfl:

no waxing is not for me... i'd be worried when the beautican ripped that strip off she's stretch the lips... OH NO... I've nearly lost one thru shaving but to hang them hanging long is another issue..... :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back