I did a bad thing

Babylicious

Reaction score
well my preggy brain did

I left the dog in the garden and she managed to get out and terrorise the neightbourhood for an hour :shock: did help that the postie left the front gate open either tho :roll:

I would blame the postie :lol: should have shut the gate behind him

:rotfl: she won't be getting a walk tonight since she's had a good run around, thank god she's been spayed tho

Blame the Postman !

Aww bless i bet she had a great time though. And she came home.

We used to have a dog when i was little that vanished for days sometimes weeks on end. I Think he had 2 homes. He'd once been missing for weeks and randomly we were at a Car wash and as the brushes parted there was the dog having a bath in the puddle. He used to go wild as well when you showed him a picture of Hitler.

Sorry started to ramble there!

I wish she's go for days :rotfl: :rotfl: She'd not gone far she was harrassing some old lady :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I love dogs.

The Meanie who I live with though refuses to have one :evil:
It's fine for us to have 5 snakes though!

Well at least it was your own dog you did it with. I'm saying nothing except that MIL wasn't too happy..... :rotfl:

Emma58 said:

You can have her, she's hard work. I love my kitty to bits tho. I think snakes are fab, what snakes have you got? Any big enough to eat the dog :rotfl:

Babylicious said:
Emma58 said:

You can have her, she's hard work. I love my kitty to bits tho. I think snakes are fab, what snakes have you got? Any big enough to eat the dog :rotfl:

:rotfl: Have 4 corn snakes all different colours and one Royal Python all quite small at the moment though not dog eating size.
I'm not a cat person myself they scare me

What dog do you have? I have a Staffi and would be in the s**t if I let her get out as she would attack other animals although is great with people . . . she would probably get run over as well . . :shock:

Aww !!

I'd love a little dog to snuggle with on the settee. I had a Jack Russel called Sid but when i left home my mum and dad wanted to keep him there. He was ace. He had to be put down though this year i really miss him :cry:
He was 15 though.

i did have the best dog in the world she was a jack russel :( shes died... now i have a gay tri colour collie who smells 24/7 :rotfl:

I love my puppy too. I think he is gonna be really jealous when LO arrives, he can't bear it if Mart gives me a hug never mind me holding a baby all day. He is the size of a labrador and thinks his place is on my lap with his head on my shoulder

Rocky.jpg

Whoops sorry he's a bit big but I don't know how to resize it! He looks like a devil dog with his eyes like that!! He's not he's a diamond

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back