i cried!

purple13

Reaction score
i just bought my first baby stuff... just some multi packs of baby wipes, some cotton cloths and some really cheap babygrows from asda. i took the babygrows out to show OH when i got home and burst into tears!! they're just so small and its amazing to think there's a little person inside me that's going to fit in them in a few months time...

aww bless you hun
i keep putting the little booties and socks on my fingers lol
think im just mad though
manda xx

I cried when I got all of Tia's old baby clothes out... but I think that was more reminiscing... but the fact that Tia's is on her way to being a mini teenager, you forget that they were once tiny and grew inside you.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

its so cool ! i know i was emotional looking at the newborn sizes cos they do look so cute and petite !

Lol whatever you do ... Don't buy newborn sizes, they are a waste of money...

Sleeves roll up and you can put little socks on their feet to hitch up the excess material on the feet... besides, its not like they are going to walk anywhere :rotfl: , so buy the bigger sizes they last longer.

Squiglet said:
Lol whatever you do ... Don't buy newborn sizes, they are a waste of money...

Sleeves roll up and you can put little socks on their feet to hitch up the excess material on the feet... besides, its not like they are going to walk anywhere :rotfl: , so buy the bigger sizes they last longer.

How big?

doh! well, i bought newborn, but they were only £1.75 for a pack of 3 - i don't normally go to asda but figured the clothes wouldn't be lasting me long and reckoned i could stretch to that :D :D

Jonah was 3lb 11oz when he was born. It took him months and months to fit into newborn. Now I'm looking at them thinking OMG it's never gonna come out THAT big!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back