I can't wait any longer!!

Julia

Reaction score
I just need reassurance...I miscarried at 8 weeks in March. I was told by everyone and read articles that we would'nt take long to become pregnant again...but I have just had my AF AGAIN today. I am not the sort of girl to shout and cry about it but I am getting more and more frustrated. I cannot understand how it only took us two months to conceive the first time and now it seems to be taking much longer...Do you think that there is anything is wrong? My cycles are very regular (to the day) and I know that I am ovulating because I am doing the tests each month...please advise..

Hi Julia!

It took me nearly a year to get pregnant... I was/am fit and healthy (non smoker/non drinker ) then I miscarried in jan... i CONCEIVED in march! I suppose each and every1 is different. Just be patient I know its hard to be, but i am sure it will happen at the right time! just try and have fun trying for a baby and before you know it you will be pregnant!

Good Luck and Keep me posted!
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

We were doing the Ovulation Tests but the main thing that worked for us was doing your BBT charts (temperature every morning). As soon as I saw the rise more that 0.2 of a degree, I jumped up and did the Ovulation Test.....hammer and tong for the next 2 days (morning and night)......I absolutely highly recommend the temperature charting.

Sass
x

Thanks for your reassurance girls...it gives me hope. I am just going to relax and just enjoy my nights out with my hubby at weekends - I am going to make the most of freedom. Hopefully then it will happen. Many people say to me that it will happen when nature intends it to. It is just soooooo frustrating to have actually been pregnant! Thanks for your kind words...Look out for me on the "First Trimester" forum (fingers crossed)xxxx

We conceived our first two children without even trying and now we are trying for number 3 and we are into month three - I have all the same feelings as you.......whats wrong this time?.........this shouldn't happen...............last time it was so easy...........etc etc.

We just need to give these things time, I am a strong believer that things happen for a reason and when I was told I would be having an operation in the next few weeks I knew that was why I hadn't fallen pregnant yet. So we will be back on track TTC in a month or two and then I am hoping that it WILL be my time.............yours will come too!!

Lots of love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back