I can't think

Tmum

Reaction score
Hubby and I have only managed to discuss baby names a couple of times but there is absolutely nothing jumping out at me. We are team yellow. I was wondering if there was anyone who hadn't or hasn't thought of a name before going into labour and when they say their baby a name just suited them? :wall2:

I'm not as far along as you but I've tried to think of names and don't like any. I don't hate other people's names or anything. Just can't imagine calling our baby anything. DH is the same. We know what we don't want, just can't find something we love. We'll probably try to come up with a shortlist but wait till baby arrives before deciding. We will also be staying team yellow. Hoping when we see him/her something will just seem right. My friend didn't name her baby for 2 weeks!

Aww thank goodness I'm not alone! Yes we are the same just nothing we love and trying to find something that goes with our lb's name also! It's so hard. I didn't have this problem last time but I'm not fussed on any of the names we had on our list from last time about from 1 of the girls names hubby likes lol! Oh goodness 2 weeks...LOL it could still happen here if we can't think lol x

I'm sure you'll get there sooner than you think. I think because so many people find out the sex now - and then start calling their baby by the name they've chosen - it almost puts extra pressure on you to think of something (even when you don't know what you're having) when in actual fact there is no need for you to make a firm decision until baby arrives. Even then you still have time. I would like to come up with even a few maybes but I'm seriously struggling. Not sure if it's damage limitation and I'm still trying not to get too excited in case something goes wrong?! I dunno. Either way, you're definitely not alone on this one. I can imagine it's even harder when you have to consider other children too! One tip I had was to look at the credits on films/TV and see if any names jump out? I always forget but might be worth a shot? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back