almost 11 weeks and still pooped!!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
anyone else the same.. i cant get over how pooped i am..i could sleep for wales right now.. i forgot just how tired you get i take my hat off to anyone who works during pregnancy.. how on earth do you doit..

i started to feel a little better around 16 weeks but now i feel worse than ever, just constantly tired :sleep:

I was really bad with tiredness from 13 weeks till about 16 weeks!

I used to get up, go to work, come home, go to bed! Could have easily slept standing up at work....don't think my patients would have liked it much! :shock:

i jsut rang my husband and asked him to get a taxi home from work ive got to go to bed im so knackered!! lol...

I'm sleeping loads but still knackered! Travelling and hour each way to work on the tube is doing me in......But people who haven't been pregnant don't understand so I feel like I'm moaning! Glad you all feel the same :)

i am still also exhausted. my m/s is easing but the tiredness still there!

I am 13 weeks and still REALLY tired, so tired in fact that I had to take the day of work today!!!!
I am praying that it gets better really soon!!!!
xxx

Im still really tired hun, some days are better than others but today is a super tired day! x

ur mad.. i could never travel on the tube.. i was nearly sick traveling from farrinton to paddington.. its only like 5 stops!

I am almost 18 weeks and I'm struggling with the tiredness.I hope it will go away very soon. xx

oh nie u have ur scan day after me teehe mines my 12 week tho

i am the same... the doctor signed me off work last week for a week.... she was worried about how tired i was and my blood pressure was really high.. she said i looked like a ghost... she made me have blood tests for diabetes, anemia and thyroid but they all came back clear..... my hubby hates me being this tired.... he says i'm no fun LOL.... i am at work right now and so need my bed........ :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back