i cant breathe :-(

trixipaws

Reaction score
has anyone else felt really breathless from about 26/27 weeks? i think my lungs are getting squished, i'm only 5'4" and my inside leg is 32" so i only have a short torso with not a lot of space! i have asthma too so i'm really suffering :(

yeah im breathless all the time, when i lay down its as if someone is sitting on my chest its a horrible feeling. when i feel like this i hang my head out the window or go out the back for some deep breaths, or i get the fan on my face :) x

I sometimes feel a bit breathless if I sit for too long, I find standing up and gently stretching helps, I do hope it eases for you trixipaws, but yes I do think it's because room is getting fuller in there :hug:

I get breathless a lot too and as mummytobe says if I lay down then I feel as if I'm suffocating, what with that and the heartburn and needing to wee every 5 mins I'm not getting too much sleep at night!!!!

Hi

I was the same way while pregnant with Kiara and ended up going to the hospital it scared me i was struggling to breathe and my chest hurt the doctor just said its just from LO , i felt so stupid.
Hopefully it eases soon :hug:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back