I can sense the witch!!!

Hey Girls!

My Cramps have all gone today and I'm happy too, knowing my luck she'll sneak up on me when I'm least expecting it!

xx

Oh fingers crossed she's decided to stay away for the next 9 months :) x

well the day before i got my bfp i would of put good money on that i would wake to AF but she never come so your not out at all

I was exactly the same - I was so convinced she was coming I nearly went and bought a bottle of red! Had all those witchy feelings and thought I was out... you never know Maybe x

what did i tell ye????? just been to the toilet, The :witch: got me!!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i'm devastated!!!

ah well onwards and upwards!!!!

Thanks polly!

i'm a little upset but not as upset as i was last cycle,

it gets easier with time!!

:dust: :dust: for all the girls who are still in this month!!!!! :yay:

sorry she got you hun,i to am feeling the witch might be on her way. af is due monday at the earliest so we will soon see :| xxx

sorry she got u babes :hugs: did write on ur other post :)
im 11DPO i think.. i might test tomoro.. got one cheapie left (another 5 in post ;) )
but i can defo see her coming tonight.. had bad cramps 6oclock
but nothing now.. she usually comes (and wakes me!!) 3am-4am! shes super punctual lol x

sorry she got u babes :hugs: did write on ur other post :)
im 11DPO i think.. i might test tomoro.. got one cheapie left (another 5 in post ;) )
but i can defo see her coming tonight.. had bad cramps 6oclock
but nothing now.. she usually comes (and wakes me!!) 3am-4am! shes super punctual lol x

you never know hun, you not out till she comes!!!

I know she was coming because of the cramps today they were identical but i was praying she wouldn't

:dust: :dust: :dust: i'm really hoping and praying you get your :bfp:

one of us deserves a bit of luck!!!! x x x x xx

well the day before i got my bfp i would of put good money on that i would wake to AF but she never come so your not out at all

I was exactly the same - I was so convinced she was coming I nearly went and bought a bottle of red! Had all those witchy feelings and thought I was out... you never know Maybe x

I like getting post from you Hun, you kind of owe me a bit of babydust lol!! :wink:

Hope you're well Hun!

xx

thanks maybe!

i'm surprisingly upbeat about it!!!

heres to your :bfp:
x x x
:dust: :dust:

Maybe - I know! I am always looking out for you and how you're doing! I am indebted to your OPK knowledge and I hope that my Agnus Castus experience has rubbed off on you too!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back