I can hear my own heartbeating :S

Dinky

Reaction score
When I rest and sit quietly, I can hear my own heart beating in my head!!! Is this normal?! It's VERY frustrating!!!!!!!x

Our hearts are very busy at the moment hun!!

There is a lot of extra blood being pumped around.

I am very conscious of my HB when I go to bed at night, I can really "feel" it if that makes sense?

xxxxxxxxxxx

Me too....mine feels like its beating so strong and I feel it at night when I first lie still. Xx

I have Pulsatile Tinnitus which means I can hear my heart beating all the time in my left ear :( it has got louder since becoming pregnant so think Carnat is right, it's probably just the increase in blood volume at the minute! If it sticks around after wee baby is born then check with your GP but certainly nothing to worry about xx

I've been very aware of my heartbeat for a few weeks ... sometimes it feels like its racing!

Hubby can't feel peanut kick because my pulse is so strong!

I put a post up about this the other day hun - went to the doc cos I was a bit worried about it... he said its totally normal as we've got so much more blood rushing around us, my blood pressure and ecg were both fine if it make you feel any better x

I feel like my heart is pounding quite a bit of the time but I tell you what has helped over the couple of days is to drink at least 3 pints of water during the day. It may mean you spend most of your life weeing but it does help with the thumping feeling!... dehydration def makes heart palpitations worse xx

I've noticed it gets even worst when I'm really hot , I can see my skin pulsing it's horrid but I think it is normal. Another reason to try and keep cool .lolxx

I thought of this post this morning when laying in bed and could here mine for first time!

I hear mine too, and I feel it all over the place. It's like I have a dozen more arteries that I can feel. I hate it when I'm holding a book now and I can feel a couple of my fingers pulsing.

Thank you guys!!!

Thanks for the advice sarahstar!!!!!xxx

Thank you guys!!!

Thanks for the advice sarahstar!!!!!xxx

No worries sweetie, we all need to keep hydrated in this warm weather - especially if your experiencing this poxy pulsating!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back