• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I bought my pregnancy/baby record book

MissSara

Reaction score
After the post about these, i went on got one of ebay........ oooooo its so cute and it even has pages for daddy bear to fill in about his thoughts and feelings, which my first one for harrison never did.

I'm going to love filling in these pages and sticking in scan pictures.

I've got one too! But I'm not using it because I don't have Gray to fill in the dad pages and don't want to leave it blank so I bought a keepsake box instead so I'll just print off my diary (in word) and put it in there.

Great idea though! Your LO will love reading through it when they're older!

xxx

i bought a pregnancy jornal and a baby journal, they are great keepsakes

Danni, I had one for Harrison and i filled in and i left the daddy detail bits blank, as i didn't see why he shouldn't have his own book when hes older. Plus he will know when he is older that nobhead wasn't around to fill it in, and he didn't care.

Yeah you're right... Maybe I'm just trying to avoid anything that could have involved him?!

Hmmm... Well I've still got them so might finish them off!

Cheers xx

I want one! What is the best one, where did you get it and how much!!!

I am nosey aren't I - its just they sound like an excellent idea - I think I'd love it!

I got mine off ebay for 8.50 in total and when i looked online i saw them selling for about £16 exactly the same.
Mine is called " my babys journal" I have just finished writing out the first page which is a letter to bubs, never cried so much....lol. Gotta get Lee to write his letter in it later.

I have one and i love it, he actually has it atm, cos i asked him to fill his bits in (over a month ago) i wanna give him the chance to fill it in but if he doesnt then it'll just show baby that daddy was given the chance but didnt, but mummy did

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back