• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am worried about my best friend......

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
She hasnt been feeling well for a week or so now, she has been getting bad dizzy spells at least 5 times a day, made her got to docs on thursday, she had blood taken and is waiting results....

She lives alone, all her family are down south but she has a local boyfriend.

We text loads during the day, last I heard from her today she was in Liverpool watching footie with her fella John, and she was felling crap.....

I have been texting, and ringing her moby/house since 2pm...and nothing. I have text her brother in London, I hate worrying him but dont know what to do next......

Its just not like her to hve her moile off...she NEVER has it switched off, EVER!!!

Am I being silly????

No not at all if i were in your position id be worrying to. Is there any reason why she might do this? :? I hope you manage to get hold of your friend and that all is ok :hug: :hug:

Never, its so unlike her...thats why I am so worried now....

She always texts me when X factor is on, its our fav programme!!! :think:

I have been texting and phoning "John" in my mobiles phone book thinking it was her fella, but my father in lawvjust rang, he is also called John, and it was his number!! I am such a div!!!

She has been really worried lately about feeling poorly, she is never ill usually but lost her brother to cancer @ 36 and is convinced herself she is seriously ill. Her family have history of illness and I know it has been playing on her mind...

I have had a few glasses of wine with tea so cant drive, I dont know if to get a taxi to her house???

why sont you ring the local hospital to see if she has been admitted?

i hope shes ok :hug: :hug:

If she was in Liverpool, she coud be in anyone of 3 hozzies...if she is on Wirral, there are 2...would they give me info as I am not family??? :think:

Her sis in law has just text to say they have told her mum (she lives in London now, she moved from Wirral here last year after David died as she couldnt bear to be here with the memories..). I feel awful now for worrying her but I didnt know what else to do...she lives alone and all her family is down South. There is nothing they can do from there, but I feel so helpless here. She is my best buddy, we sit next to each other in work and are always there for each other.....

hmmm... :think:

how far away does she live?
if its not too far you could get a taxi to see if shes in.
can you not get hold of her boyfriends number?

She just rang me !!! She has been in the Cavern club in Liverppol, its the Matthew Street festival this weekend, and she has been there listening to bands, its downstairs in a cellar so you cant get a phone signal!!!

I feel such a drama queen now for worrying her family :oops: I have been worried sick. Oh God, i am such an idiot :oops: :oops:

ah your such a great friend it just shows i would have done the same too hun.

take care :hug: :hug:

I feel soooo bad :oops:

I just text her to say I felt so bad for worring her mum, she has spoken to her mum who was waiting up for news and will now go to bed....thank God she is ok but I really feel bad now for over reacting :oops: :oops: :cry:

Ruby's mummy dont feel bad it just shows what a great friend you are for worrying about her, glad all is well.

:hug:

i would have been the same, it just shows you are such an amazing friend. :)
at least you know she is ok hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back