I am so weak!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by muppetmummy, Jan 18, 2008.

1. muppetmummy

muppetmummy Well-Known Member

I had forgotten how much pregnancy takes a toll on your body.
    I went to the post office today and thought whilst I was in the village I'd get some bread and milk.
    It was only a 20 minute walk back home with 4 litres of milk and a loaf of bread but it killed me! My back was killing and I felt like sitting down in the middle of the road, it took me twice as long as usual to get home.
    I am so useless at the moment! My back killed yesterday just doing a bit of hoovering!

2. debecca

debecca Well-Known Member

I tried to go to the Post Office in our village the other day - for me it's only a 10 minute walk back home but I had to stop half way and sit on some rocks. My cat came and joined me so I felt less useless then but it was hilarious how exhausted I was.

I then slept for 2 hours when I got home, could barely move!!! :shock:

3. Suzie and Faith

Suzie and Faith Well-Known Member

I get worn out easily too. Shopping for hours used to be my forte but now after 10 mins i have to rest. Lol. Often i sit on the floor in shops, i look like a wally. Lol.

4. Tillytots

Tillytots Well-Known Member

I know how you feel hun , walking anywhere is missions - let alone carrying shopping as well.....sayin that I had a burst of energy today and went on a 2 hour walk and carried loadsa shopping back, now Im gonna put my feet up for the rest of the day :lol:

5. kalia

kalia Well-Known Member

Today I managed to have a huge burst of energy and I successfully went bra shopping for an hour. I sat down lots in the changing rooms and I got someone from Elizabeth Arden to put make up on my so that I could sit on their chair :rotfl: I used to shop for hours and hours without feeling half as tired as I do now!!!! I feel quite pathetic at times but only 99 days to go now :cheer:

6. BeckyJ

BeckyJ Well-Known Member

its catching up with me as well, i try to still walk as much as i can for the exercise but im getting tired so easily lately

i should imagine its only gonna get worse as the weeks go on :x

7. Ginnymarie

Ginnymarie Well-Known Member

hello
    i get very tired at work running around college and students all day and i am stupidly still wearing heels so must get some flat shoes and give my poor back a break x