• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am so scared

maldives

Reaction score
Hi All,
well I didn't have a m/c but I have a strong feeling baby is not fine!! why do I feel like this because I have a baby already and carrying him around and somtimes getting kicked by him in my tummy makes me feel there should be something wrong!!

I haven't had a scan for a while now but last time the heartbeat could be heared faintly as I was 7 weeks.

my question is, is it possible that a baby dies and I have a m/c without any obvious signs? I never had any bleeding. and still feel tired but i put it due to my lack of vitamins and irons from last pregnancy.

ok plzz I don't want sympathy or reassurance that baby is fine. I just want to know if it's possible to m/c without any signs?

hun my advice would be get to the docs asap, a baby can die and you not miscarry ie as in bleedin for a while, you know your own body, if you feel somethings wrong, then get it checked out

i do know you say no symapthy but I want to leave you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hun, i'd get yourself a referral to the EPU or talk to your midwife about your concerns.

You could loose your baby and not know yet but I very much doubt you could miscarry without you realising it physically. I've just had a m/c at 6w4d and it was really heavy bleeding with clots, which lasted a few days, then just normal heavy period for 5 days after. It's only just stopped.

I hope all is well and your fears are unfounded. Take good care, will be thinking of you.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanx both for your advice and I am very sorry for ur loses.

ok I think I got my self a bit confused. I guess I meant losing the baby without a sign but obviously Miscarrying is with a sign.
I really can't go to the Dr those few days as I can't leave my baby, he's going to have his shots these days and the Nanny I have for him is new so I really can't leave him with any1.

my stomach looks bigger but it really could be bloating due to my severe constipation.

Thanx all again. I will sure let u know what happens.
It's really funny from the start of this pregnancy I had a feeling it won't last! I really hope I'm wrong. as I would love to have a little sis or bro for my LO now that I am already pregnant.

I really hope that all will be well for you sweetheart.

You could always go to a&e and get them to refer you up to the early pregnancy unit for a scan. That's what I did when I started to bleed and they were amazing. I was seen and out within 1 1/2hrs.

Thinking of you xx :hug:

babe if ur worried go to the docs, take baby with u! when i had my m/c and went to epu i was carrying my toddler around on my shoulders!

i really hope nothing is wrong sweetie :pray: :hug:

As the others have said speak to your docter or m/w if you have any concerns.

When i had a late m/c in january i did'nt have any signs that baby had died, i just did'nt feel pregnant anymore and deep down i knew something was wrong. i then started brown spotting at 19 weeks and i went for a scan and baby had died 3-4 weeks before then

well you can have a missed miscarriage which is where the baby dies but your body doesn't reject it (sometimes not for a while, sometimes not at all). So there's no bleeding or anything. So technically it is possible

TRY not to get yourself down or worry too much until you have seen a doctor.

And as Storm said, big hugs to you whether you want them or not :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back