• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am so lucky!!

timsmom

Reaction score
I read all these threads about morning sickness and wonder what I'm doing wrong. Three pregnancies and never a queasy stomach. I have all the other symptoms, tired, sore boobs etc.. but no sickness.

I did heave trying to eat a banana the other day but some smells do make me feel a bit funny.

Guess I'm just lucky!!

Me too lol Ive been gagging in the mornings but no sick but to stop the gagging ill eat cream crackers or chew gum xx

Very lucky indeed! I'm quite jealous.
Then again, sometimes I do get worried when I'm not sick... so I dunno, lol.

you are very lucky, enjoy it :D Just goes to show that no morning sickness doesn't mean that there's anything wrong

I read in my book that apparently ppl who are prone to getting car/sea sickness are prone to morning sickness...

Don't speak to quickly...you might jink it :(

I didn't get morning sickness till week 11 and then i couldn't keep anything down. It's only just stopped a few weeks ago :)

I hope you don't get it though...good luck :D

I read that to Sharne. I don't have any sickness, but I'm not worried at all about it anymore.

I had slight nausea when I got hungry about 3 weeks ago but nothing since,(apart from one gagging episode around the same time). It is hard to believe I'm pg and I'm not sure I'm going to be convinced until my scan!

Yeah i think its just diff for everyone nothing to be conerned about :))

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back