I am SO angry - fraudulent pushchair seller - my money lost

Sugarhigh said:
lea m said:
OMG I so very nearly ordered from there too!!!!!
I even posted the link to someone on here and :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: they read this thread!! I cant even remember who it was!? OH sh*t I feel so bad now! :(

it was me hun, dont panic its ok we read the thread yesterday and were planning on buying from there tomorrow lol not any more! don't feel bad hun your beautiful little girl will pick up on it and she will be all mardy :rotfl:

Oh thank goodness for that! :hug: That was such a close call hey?!?!

:(
If he's cleared his paypal account then you won't get the money back :( Paypal can only refund if there's money in the account so you might have to start criminal proceedings. Maybe the money will still be there but it sounds well planned so I doubt it.

kalia said:
:(
If he's cleared his paypal account then you won't get the money back :( Paypal can only refund if there's money in the account so you might have to start criminal proceedings. Maybe the money will still be there but it sounds well planned so I doubt it.

They did take money out of my account when there was nothing in! (long story about someone who bought jeans off me, left feedback then said she never recieved them!? She ended up winning the dispute as I had threw away the proof of postage as she left feedback saying she got the jeans?! Great ebay arent they lol) it just went to a - amount and I had to put the money back in myself!

I had trouble with a buggy seller !! And although paypal found in my favour they did nothing about it as the seller had no money in their account, after 2 months i contacted paypal and asked for any info they could provide or advice they could give etc etc on what to do now to try n recoup so of the £220 and they replied saying they had reviewed and found in the sellers favour and unless i could prove i HADNT received the buggy................... could have cried !

Do not buy from www.discountbuggies.co.uk or discount-buggies-online or anybody that sells under the system "buy very cheap but wait 28 days in return". Over 40 parents had been scammed in october as we never received the buggies we bought from these people. I paid through paypal (which is supposse to be secure) but they said after investigation they could not recover the money from them as they are no longer registered, I won't get my money back!
Many parents are in the same situation, so please, be advise from this fraud, as it is very disappointed that your son is about to be born, and you have no pram and have lost your money!
It was too good to be true!

mrlwin said:
Do not buy from http://www.discountbuggies.co.uk or discount-buggies-online or anybody that sells under the system "buy very cheap but wait 28 days in return". Over 40 parents had been scammed in october as we never received the buggies we bought from these people. I paid through paypal (which is supposse to be secure) but they said after investigation they could not recover the money from them as they are no longer registered, I won't get my money back!
Many parents are in the same situation, so please, be advise from this fraud, as it is very disappointed that your son is about to be born, and you have no pram and have lost your money!
It was too good to be true!

I just got my money back from Paypal, so if i were you i would file a complaint about them !!

Naterjack said:
I just got my money back from Paypal, so if i were you i would file a complaint about them !!

Oh Im so glad you got your money back!! :cheer:

Naterjack said:

Thats good news hun. :hug:

These people area discrace to say the least :shakehead: :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back