I am now an Avon Representative :)

Caoimhe..x

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :)

I started Avon on Wednesday, I wanted to start to have something to do during my maternity leave. So far I'm really enjoying it, I can't wait till all the orders are in and then I can sort out the products to be delivered to my clients. I'm a nerd I know haha.

When you're an Avon Representative you get a little brochure full of products way cheaper than the actually brochure everyone else gets, I thought this was brilliant. I'm gonna start getting some wee bits for people's christmas gifts.

Pointless thread, but I just thought I'd share my experience so far. Will update if my opinion on Avon changes, but I hope not :)

Xx

Ohh cool I didn't know u could do another job while on mat leave how does that affect your pay? Hope u manage the walking around will be good I guess good luck xx

As far as I know it doesn't affect your maternity leave xx

Double check that Hun, as I have a feeling you can't work another job whilst in receipt of a maternity pay, as its a benefit paid to you whilst you are unable to work xxx

Just checked it out there now and you can do Avon while on maternity. Basically when doing Avon you're just buying the products from them and you make your money from selling them so you aren't directly being paid by Avon. Avon don't even have your national insurance number. Xx

good luck! good that you can still do it without affectng maternity pay :)

I've done it a few times and tbh, never really made any money. Think it's a bit of a con unless you have loads of time to do it.

I loved doing it ! Was in the top ten sellers in my region if you need advice. Ibwas gutted when they pulled out of the republic of Ireland

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back