I am NOT selt-inducing anymore

NickyB

Reaction score
I just thought I'd try the old wives tale curry thing. I don't care how late she is, I'm not doing anything like it again.

I had quite a lot to eat, was so full.
I had terrible indigestion all night and got _no_ sleep. Then this morning, rush off to the loo twice before 8am. Then, the most awful stomach pains until just recently.

DH kept asking if I thought I was in labour, he was really worried but I'm convinced it was the food because there were no tightenings with them and each stomach pain lasted like 45 minutes. I still feel quite crap now but at least it's not agonising (anymore).

I'm so not doing this again, would rather be super late than this.

We're supposed to have friends round for dinner tonight and I now can't be arsed to prepare anything or even get up.
I'm off to sulk :/ sorry for the rant, just feeling sorry for myself!

Oh hon please don't feel bads these things just happen!

If iots worth anything I was up late eating doritos and spicy chilli dip, i didnt even think about it and munched my way through alot of spicy dip, not upset tummy but I still have bad heartburn so been oding on rennies and tums for the morning...

We live, we learn :hug: Don't beat urself up!!
:hug: :hug:

bless ya, sorry youre not feeling well nicky. i take it you werent in the mood for the other methods after the curry then :wink: im sure your time will come soon... x

Aww :hug: :hug: Poor you hun :hug:

It's a good job she decided not to come last night as you'd have been feeling ill and in labour :hug:

I reckon your little girl will be along in her own good time :hug: Besides I have a sneaky suspicion that her and Oscar have made plans to arrive at the same time purely because we are text buddies ;)

I was wondering the same thing Mildly!

I've been ill again all afternoon, but managed to get some sleep. It's kind of funny now, I wasn't being/feeling that impatient, I just didn't think there was any harm in seeing if it would do the trick.

Thanks for all the messages! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back