i am nervous

abbiecourt

Reaction score
well i been wakiing up in pain and not being able to get back to sleep, i also cannot keep still in the day my body aches i felt so sick last night and right now i am getting shooting pain down me flower, i got midwife later i wounder if she will check to see if anything is happening?

NOW for the TMI lol

i not seen me bits for ages, so i got the mirrow sat down and had a look, omg it looks like a monster thats going to come alive and attack people, it was huge the bit inside was huge i dont know much about the flower area so i just hope its because baby head down etc lol x

ooo ive got that, my bits are so swollen that the insides are practically coming out and near entry either side its rock hard and so swollen looks like im growing testicles :(

i get bad pains there and it can hurt to sit n walk, its all pressure built up n extra blood flow, my bits are also really red looking boardering on burgundy

wear loose cotton undies n loose clothing

As for TMI, I think its defo looking much darker, dont really like how it looks, try to avoid mirrors but OH pointed out. Gross!

Dont know if MW will check you, they might say its too early to examine

its blood hun, all the blood goes to that area and your labia will swell its just getting ready thats all xxx

yeh i mentioned it to my midwife she said its cause baby engaged that everything has gone swollen down that area

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back