• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am HOME!!!

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am home at last got back today me and baby Owain are home safe and well.

I have been in hospital for the past 3 weeks with pre eclampsia, I was induced last wedsnesday and gave birth (naturally :cheer: ) to Owain the next day.

My labour was only 2 1/2 hours long and I had no pain relief so I was abit of a hero in my ward! :rotfl: I was attached to the monitor and it was saying I was having no contractions when infact I was! I went from 1cm dilated to 10 in 90 minutes so its safe to say I was in alot of pain!

He was in abit of distress when I was contracting and his heart rate was dropping from 160 to 80 each time so he had to be delivered with forceps but to be honest I was in so much pain I just 'zapped' out and didnt even notice what was happening around me!

Owain was in intensive care for 5 days due to be premature and once he had established his feeding he was in the ward with me and we came home today :cheer: :cheer:

Anyway I have some fantastic piccys to post up so I will so soon.

Still can't believe your all done :cheer:

Great to know your home safe and well with the new baby.

Congrats yet again!

I did wonder where you'd gone Vicky. Damn that must have been a long 3 weeks!

Congratulations on the safe arrival of baby Owain!

Wonderful to hear that you are home safe and sound.

I can't believe it!! Well done you, you did really well with no pain relief!! Congratulations and welcome little Owain :hug: :hug:

huge congrats to u vicky, fantastic soundin birth!!
glad little Owain is safe, enjoy ur new family!!!

congratulations and welcome home Owain.

Sounds like a long threee weeks.

Congratulations and well done on no pain relief. I am glad Owain is home and safe :D

Good to hear you're home....congrats on your little man.....looking forward to the piccies :cheer:

Well done and welcome baby Owain, glad mom and baby are well x

well done vicky. enjoy being a mummy xx

you were so brave :clap:

well done hun and congrats xxxxxxxx

Well done honey!! Cant wait to see piccies!!! So glad your both home and safe!! :hug:

Congratulations! Sounds like you had an amazing labour, the next one will be even quicker!!

Welcome baby Owain :cheer:

Hi

Congrats hun you must be so glad to finally be home, glad your both doing well
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member