update!! I am Home

kerrymac

Reaction score
I am home now from hospital, I had my other injetction of steroids in my bum to mature babys lungs incase he/she comes ear;y and they have said I may as well be at home and take it easy. I have had to bring my maternnity leave forward so I can just try to relax and keep baby in for as long as possible. It was a weird day yesterday and I only got an hours sleep in hospital so I can relax more now I am home.
I think the stress I posted about the other day didnt help matters to be honest, so I have to learn to chill.

Thank you all for you kind words :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so glad you're home and get a bit of time off work to rest! :hug:

Every day that goes by baby is getting bigger and stronger so please try not to worry about their health because everything should be A-OK! :hug:

Go put your feet up and get that well trained OH of yours to make you a brew :D xx

haha well trained??? I wish :wink:
Aww thanks Dannii :hug:

How are you feeling??

Yeah I'm feeling ok thanks! Too good though, like, well enough for labour NOT to happen any time soon :roll: :lol: xxx

Aww I hope you manage to get some rest hun. :hug: Stay in there little baby :pray:

dannii87 said:
Yeah I'm feeling ok thanks! Too good though, like, well enough for labour NOT to happen any time soon :roll: :lol: xxx

Aww bless you!! Try nipple tweaking, its meant to work :rotfl:

xxx

Aww make sure you relax hun :hug: Glad you're home for now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back