I am having a boy!!!

wayoftheworld

Reaction score
I just had my 20 week scan and was told that baby is healthy and is a boy!! I am over the moon...my son would be soo happy to know that he has finally a brother( after 2 sisters). :lol:

My placenta was a bit low so will need to go back for another scan at 34 weeks. But all I have to do now is stay calm and enjoy my last pregnancy!! And I sooooo know is my last one....cant put up anymore with sickness and mood swings!!

Today feeling blessed head to toe!!:dance:

aw thats lovely news your son will be smitten

congratulations,

i was the same with the low placenta so i have to go when im 32 weeks to see if it has moved up, if not they say i have to have a section boohooo

Congratulations and welcome to team blue! :). Hope your placenta moves up too! x

Thank you guys!! I feel over the moon at the moment. No too worried about the placenta, I know I will have a Csec anyway ( had three previously). But I do need to stay calm and take things easy...other than that will just enjoy the last 20 weeks of my last pregnancy...

Aww congrats, bet your boy will be over the moon :D

Hope your placenta moves up a bit x

CONGRATUALTIONS!!! That is wonderful. i am glad that the baby is healthy and your little guy has a brother! Brilliant!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back