I am feeling grumpy!!!

nickilubs

Reaction score
I am sat here with a face like a bag of smashed crabs and I have noooo idea why.

Im sooooo grumpy Anthonys next to me watching youtube vids and its like yaaaaay lets watch naked women shake their arses coz I smell!

Hehe we are also watching some crap on telly that I don't understand and I feel so stoopid and Fick with a capital F.

I went on MSN for about 10seconds earlier then realized I cant be arsed to talk to anyone in realtime.

I also did a funeral for a little baby today and although I was really proud of the flowers I made I felt so upset because it just seems as though I am doing loads of LO's funerals and its making me wonder if the death rates around here are terrible because there seems to be so many.

AND I am also scared everyone thinks I am a fake after this whole bellybump thing because I was stupid enough to believe her. :(

:hug: :hug: You need a big bar of galaxy hun (get your OH to go and get you one, that'll keep him away from the nekkid ladies youtube ladies for a bit) :hug:

I hate feeling stoopid, I'm sure our brains will return as soon as our babies pop out though :pray:

How horrible about the LO funeral, I'm sure being pregnant has just made you take more notice of them.

Also I would be quite surprised if you turned out to be a bellybump-er (aka faker). You haven't posted about your charity work or your bizarre life nearly enough yet ;)

:shhh: theres still time! Hahaha naaaa I don't think I have the brain to make up feck all at the moment.

I rubbish days too and sometimes. As Ildly said your probably just more aware of LO funerals now that you are pregnant, it is such a terrible thing to happen.

I've got the faker paranoia too, it's so stupid really but it's hard not to.

Alex xxx

Aw honey :( you poor thing :hug: Take care of yourself; we are near one another in dates and I know for sure that my hormones are still sending me loopy. I agree with Mildly - get some choccy down your neck pronto!

I have been having a bad day too, had huge row with my fiancee (also over nekkid ladies) and it's been a really heart wrenching godawful day. Lots of tears....I also doubted whether we ought to have LO which I feel terrible about now, cos of course I want her :cry:

Must be something in the water for having poop Saturdays!!!

C xxx

claireyfairey said:
Aw honey :( you poor thing :hug: Take care of yourself; we are near one another in dates and I know for sure that my hormones are still sending me loopy. I agree with Mildly - get some choccy down your neck pronto!

I have been having a bad day too, had huge row with my fiancee (also over nekkid ladies) and it's been a really heart wrenching godawful day. Lots of tears....I also doubted whether we ought to have LO which I feel terrible about now, cos of course I want her :cry:

Must be something in the water for having poop Saturdays!!!

C xxx

Awwww that really stinks!!! Are you okay? I dunno I wont normally mind its just at this moment although my bumps not huge I just feel so frumpy and mumsy like. Its horrible everyone seems x100000000000 prettyer and less complicated and I just want to tell him to go out and find someone better because I don't think I will ever be pretty enough/skinny enough/kind enough but I love him so much. It was only a music video he was watching but it just reminded me how he COULD and I mean it he really could do so much better. :( Ohhhhh I feel like pooo! (But I did eat a creme egg waiting for the sugar rush)

Yeah I'm okay :fib: I'm still smarting from it, but like you said, it's because I'm not feeling as attractive as I used to etc etc...it's a cliche I know!!!

The funny thing is after we sat down and talked (shouted??) it out through, he actually admitted he finds my pregnant body very sexy...bigger boobs (they were massive to begin with mind you) and he said that my larger tummy was a turn on even! Very weird, I wasn't expecting to hear that but it made me feel a bit better. Sorry if this is TMI!!! There's not many people I could talk to about it as most of my friends dont have kids and haven't been pregnant! :oops:

Anyway, I feel better now because he is making me quorn spaghetti bolognaise for my tea and has bought apple crumble and honeycomb ice cream for my pudding lol I intend to make him feel bad for as long as possible! :rotfl:

I hope you're feeling better though sweetie :hug: I am sure you are all the things you say you're not and more. These hormones are a bitch huh? :shhh:

C xxx

Huh yeh, girlfriend? Coz the skinny booty-love ladies would have him huh? Honey, you get yourself some R E S P E C T (in a Urethra Franklin kind of way) and then get yourself a hundredweight of quality ice cream! :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Hahaha yehhh I knowwwww I WANT BEN AND JERRYS! Annnnddd at the moment my boobies are bigger than theres and they are real so neeeeehhneeeeh!

Hehe he is really loverly and I just feel silly for the sake of it he says if theres anything the matter I should really just tell him but when your being grumpy over nothing it makes it hard.

I really sympathise!! I've been feeling down too... They focus on the "bloom" of second tri, but not the AWFUL hormones!!! Grrr..

Anyway sweetie, you're too lovely to not smile :( Tomorrow morning, I think a huge Sunday dinner (served by Mr Gingercubes of course) is well deserved :D

(& claireyfairey - I hope everything is ok with you and your OH now :hug: )

Lots of love to you both xx

Awww

I hope that you are starting to perk up now.

Me and OH have had arguments over 'skimpy ladies' lol....I felt very low...we had crisis talks yesterday, but appear to be back on track now. Had a night out. I get cramps when i dance for more than a song now, so was a bit of a joke lol

claireyfairey: Had some thoughts as you this week and felt super bad. But in a way its just our protective instincts. To not want to bring a baby into what we feel at the time is a sub-standard situation. It in no way reflects on how much we KNOW we want our bubs.

Hope you are both feeling a hell of a lot better now.

fuffins1981: Thanks for your kind words. I guess you're right. I felt so awful for thinking for even a split second that I didn't want my baby. I'm still petrified that I may have jinxed it or something, seeing as I haven't even had a scan or anything yet :| I hope everything's okay.

dannii87: :hug: Thankyou hun. Things are much better today, and the beautiful weather really helped. We had a lovely walk around the town in the sunshine and I feel much better and more positive :)

C xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back