i am doing a blog if anyone is interested

That's really nice. What a lovely thing to be ale to look back on x

Fantastic. You don't mind if I steal your idea and do one too do you? :oops:

noodle1 said:
That's really nice. What a lovely thing to be ale to look back on x

yeah, it will be lovely to look back when the baby is born, and it will probably make us laugh too.
:hug:

Serendipity_ said:
Fantastic. You don't mind if I steal your idea and do one too do you? :oops:

not at all my dear, you should do one, it is really good and something good to look back on too.

post your link when you get it up and running :hug:

:hug: Thanks hun, you too :hug:

yes it is, planning to do it end of the week and when I have appointments etc :cheer:

Im doing one too.. Started it when i found out.. im overweight, and i couldnt find anyone or any information.. apart from "dont put too much weight on in pregnancy".. or "overweight pregnant women are a drain on NHS" and i was like.. well.. thanks that helps me now..

so.. when i go to all of my appointments ill be taking notes.. and be putting in my blog.. for other people..

x x

*Rainbow* said:
Im doing one too.. Started it when i found out.. im overweight, and i couldnt find anyone or any information.. apart from "dont put too much weight on in pregnancy".. or "overweight pregnant women are a drain on NHS" and i was like.. well.. thanks that helps me now..

so.. when i go to all of my appointments ill be taking notes.. and be putting in my blog.. for other people..

x x
well thats not a very helpful or nice attitude at all, i am not a exactly a slim jim myself, was nine and a half stone before pregnant and i am 5ft6, already piled on a few pounds. that is great doing a blog to help other people. :hug:

hope you have a happy 9 months :hug: :hug:

Heres the one me and OH have been doing, it was originally set up to keep his family and friends up to date but to be honest I dont think anyone looks at it. Its in need of another update in the next few days as Ive just noticed the last one was end of October. Suppose Id best get writing, or make OH write an update.

http://babyemery.blogspot.com/

*Rainbow* said:

x x

I am overweight too and wondering what info I might need for this pregnancy. I wasnt overweight when I got pregnant with first baby but piled on 5 stone during the pregnancy :(

Snuggle said:
*Rainbow* said:

x x

I am overweight too and wondering what info I might need for this pregnancy. I wasnt overweight when I got pregnant with first baby but piled on 5 stone during the pregnancy :(

yeah.. been talking to a lot of people, and there first comments were how shockingly horrible their midwives were to them.. for being overweight.. made me so blooming nervous.. i was doin the cambridge diet when i got pregnant.. and had a fair amount of weight to lose.. but like i said to my friends.. im not going to "get rid" of my baby because im overweight.. but its such a shame that people see it like that..

x x

*Rainbow* said:
Snuggle said:
[quote="*Rainbow*":pt5lao43]Im doing one too.. Started it when i found out.. im overweight, and i couldnt find anyone or any information.. apart from "dont put too much weight on in pregnancy".. or "overweight pregnant women are a drain on NHS" and i was like.. well.. thanks that helps me now..

x x

yeah.. been talking to a lot of people, and there first comments were how shockingly horrible their midwives were to them.. for being overweight.. made me so blooming nervous.. i was doin the cambridge diet when i got pregnant.. and had a fair amount of weight to lose.. but like i said to my friends.. im not going to "get rid" of my baby because im overweight.. but its such a shame that people see it like that..

x x[/quote:pt5lao43]

I was doing Cambridge diet when I got pregnant too hun :wink: I'm nervous about seeing MW coz I know she will say something about my weight :( I'm 5ft tall and weigh 12stone 8lbs which makes me clinically obese :shock: I was 9 stone before I got pregnant the first time round and have struggled to lose the weight after my first child. I'm going to try my hardest to not put more than the recommended 15lbs in this pregnancy (15lbs is the maximum amount I'm allowed to put on due to being overweight apparently) :hug:

Snuggle said:
*Rainbow* said:
Snuggle said:
[quote="*Rainbow*":5f19n2dr]Im doing one too.. Started it when i found out.. im overweight, and i couldnt find anyone or any information.. apart from "dont put too much weight on in pregnancy".. or "overweight pregnant women are a drain on NHS" and i was like.. well.. thanks that helps me now..

x x

x x

I was doing Cambridge diet when I got pregnant too hun :wink: I'm nervous about seeing MW coz I know she will say something about my weight :( I'm 5ft tall and weigh 12stone 8lbs which makes me clinically obese :shock: I was 9 stone before I got pregnant the first time round and have struggled to lose the weight after my first child. I'm going to try my hardest to not put more than the recommended 15lbs in this pregnancy (15lbs is the maximum amount I'm allowed to put on due to being overweight apparently) :hug:[/quote:5f19n2dr]

ooooh.. strange huh? it does increase fertility dramatically.. i have a LOT to lose.. but as people have said.. your body wouldnt allow you to get pregnant unless it felt it was healthy enough to carry a baby.. im still crapping myself though.. cos i dont know if i could take a nasty midwife.. lol.. im a bit of a wimp..
x x

Lou hun I have done a different blogg now, much prefer this!

In my sig, even decided to get that 3d counter of baby :)

great blogs :cheer:
lolling at granny who's 95 and wont use a stick as they for old people :lol:

re weight, i'm kind of feeling bad too as i spent 2 years losing 70lbs and now its just piling back on in a wink of an eye - god its depressing. Its like my fat cells were just waiting ready and my thighs have filled up with water and look abnormal. I've got photos of me in June in a bikini and I am like 2 stone heavier now and its only November. My hubby says its cos I am eating all the time but its the only thing that helps with the sickness and I cant do my usual exercise and walking isnt burning anything off.
Anyway in a selfish way glad i'm not the only one worrying about this !
I so dont want the midwife to say anything as I know i would be tempted to diet in secret and i know once the babies here i can lsoe it all again as long as no one says anything.

Tasha20 said:
Lou hun I have done a different blogg now, much prefer this!

In my sig, even decided to get that 3d counter of baby :)

aww i really like that one, very cute 3d baby counter :D

i will follow your blog :hug: :hug:

Tasha20 said:
Thanks hun :hug:

you are very welcome :D thanks for the comment on my blog :hug: haha i feel so greedy eating all that, baby enjoyed it though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back