• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am being induced Friday...

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Had scan this moning, placenta isnt lying low, babys head is there, its just being lazy :rotfl: I dont have to have a c section :pray:

Saw my consultant who did an internal :shock: Golly it hurt...I am 1cm dilated

They have booked me in for induction 8am Friday morning...

Sort of feel sick/excited/nervous/scared/surreal all rolled up in a ball!!

I could be a mummy by Saturday :cheer:

It was great seing bubba again, measuring around 6lb 10oz they said, so a little wee one, ahhh (hopefully, I was dreading pushing out a whopper!)

oooo glad u got ur date hunny!!! cant wait for piccys xx

Glad you know where you are going now. You will be fine. I am glad I had no idea how big Jack was!! :shock:

aww yay i wuld feel all those things too
good luck for fri will be thinking of u
I cant wait for pics also :D

I am scared...anyone else been induced...I ve heard it hurts :think: :cry:

Hiya thats great news not to long to wait now! I was induced and it didn't hurt at all they just insert a tablet and you have to lie still for 30mins to allow it to start working then they suggest you keep mobile that helps it kick in a start to work i was 2cms dilated already and it worked on the first tablet inserted so as your 1cm hopefully it will work the first time for you aswell. Good Luck Gracexx

Hi

Thats great hun at least you know only two mroe days if you dont come on naturally. I was induced as well but was put on the drip which sucked.
Hopefully you get that small baby, my doc said Kiara will be just over 7 pounds... but she was 9 pounds 6 ounces . Not to scare you or anything they are usually right.
I really hope you have a straight forward labour and cant wait to see pics
Katrina :D

I was induced with a baby who wasn't engaged and had him vaginally (he was just lazy too!)

You'll be great, all I'd say is keep a little bit of that patience because it doesn't always kick things off with the very first pessary (although sounds like your cervix is favourable so you should be good to go)

Good Luck! :D

I am made up for you hun :D

I also had my internal today and it hurt me too, I expected her to be alot more gentle but she was quite heavy handed with me.

She said I am also 1cm dialated.

I got given my date for induction which was thurs 25th and I asked if it could be left any longer because i am terrified of the idea of being induced so she moved it to fri 26th and said they cant give me any later because they dont like inducing people over the weekend (which peed me off abit)

yay zoe!!! i look forward to readin ur birth story at the weekend!! :wink:

Hi Zoe,

I was induced with Brooke at 37 weeks! It didnt hurt was just a bit uncomfortable! Just try and relax while they are doing it (easier said than done i know) but if you do it will make it much easier!

I had to lots of gels and then my waters broke and that was at 37 weeks so hopefully it wont take to long with you

Good Luck

Thanks girlies, it still hasnt sunk it yet...I am trying to rest, this cold is making me feel like s**t and I have a hacking cough now too-Iam getting all terrified now how I am going to cope with labour feeling so icky :( Going to spend tonight and tomorrow resting, so hopefully by friday I will be bit better

Have noticed some dark blood on wiping, is this normal after an internal?? :think: Sorry to sound thick, but first bit of bleeding I have had....put a pad on, and there is a bit on there too....Its old blood I think as its dark (like period type blood) sorry if tmi :oops:

Great Zoe - That is so good it's getting sorted. The blood is probably from the internal but I would call and check just in case. You will probably labour naturally now! Good luck and hope you feel better really soon.

Great news that you've got it sorted :D maybe you are about to 'go' naturally now :cheer: :cheer:

Best of luck for Friday Zoe, so chuffed when I got your message :cheer:

Mummy by the end of the weekend as you say :hug:

Yaay!! Bubba will maybe come naturally now for you anyway :cheer: :cheer: Very excited for you babe :cheer:

zoe c said:
I am scared...anyone else been induced...I ve heard it hurts :think: :cry:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: awww hunni its going to hurt no matter if its natural or induced. I was quite pleased tbh that i was induced as i had none of this waiting around untill i had so mant contractions or anything i was there from the beginning so had no worries about not getting there in time. all worth it though every single pain is worth the beautifull life youve created good luck darlin :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back