I am back!

Ani

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I came back from Ireland yesterday and had a lovely time. I ended up telling my closest friends, who were all delighted for me of course. I found it strange to be home, and not out partying, and I missed out on seeing a lot of pals as I wasnt out in my usual haunts... but other than that, it was fine.

I have to go for my blood tests next week, and I am SO nervous. I have a needle phobia... I am also meeting a midwife on Friday evening for a chat about my options, hospitals etc. Looking forward to that.

Otherwise, symptoms remain the same. No morning sickness, just tired all the time, peeing a lot, slight constipation, and my stomach feels bloated all of the time, even when I have been to the toilet :oops:. I wonder is this the start of my bump?

Anyway, sorry for the long post, I missed you guys a lot while I was away. I hope everyone is well, if there is any news you think I should know, let me know please!!! I dont want to have missed out on anything :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: !!!

P.S. I got the flight socks for the journey and they are SO comfy! I recommend them to anyone that is flying.

Hi Ani,

Glad all is ok with you and that you had a nice safe journey and a good break by the sounds of it :D

I have midwife tomorrow an hours appointment so bloods are sure to be taken but i have a cunning plan husband works in haematoloy so Im asking her for paperwork and vials and getting him to do it early friday and he can drop it off at work!! Im also cheating with the million and one questions im likely to be asked I took a copy of my previous pregnacy notes so she can get if off that...im not being lazy but I have my son with me and 1 hour is no fun for a LO specially enclosed in a small room :(

I dont think there is any major news to report but to be honest float off and on at them moment myself.. a few ladies have moved to 2nd tri and a few have come on board in first tri too :D

well nice to have you back take it easy and dont worry about the needles too much :hug: :hug:

take care
kathy x

Welcome back Ani! I am glad the flight socks worked!!

I am feeling terrible at the mo. Sickness all day and so tired. I am struggling to look after my son, I just don't have any energy :( Roll on 2nd tri!

Got my bloods in two weeks - good luck with yours :hug:

Lynsey said:
Welcome back Ani! I am glad the flight socks worked!!

I am feeling terrible at the mo. Sickness all day and so tired. I am struggling to look after my son, I just don't have any energy :( Roll on 2nd tri!

Got my bloods in two weeks - good luck with yours :hug:

Oh no... poor you... although I am a little envious that your blood work is in two weeks, and not next week like mine. :lol:

Hope you feel better soon. Have you tried ginger nut biscuits for the sickness? My friend said they are really good. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back