I actually saw my bump move!

PeaPod

Reaction score
After a slightly stressful day at work and Bump pressing on a nerve I came straight home and had a nice bubble bath. Bump is really active at the moment but for the first time today I actually witnessed my tummy move! It was so amazing! It was just below my belly button and it just bounced up a down a few times. Hopefully next time OH will be around and he can feel Bump move for the first time. :)

Such a lovely thing isnt it? Ive been sat watching mine for ages!!! x

Wow! That must be amazing! :) Hope babba performs for your OH soon! xx

It's amazing itsn't it! I sit and watch mine for ages! Took a while for Bean to move and hubby be able to see it too though- mind you my tummy would jump and ripple so much you could see it from space and I would say to hubby did you see that???? And he'd say "No"... lol!

XX

Aaaaah, how sweet! I can't wait to see your bump pic! Go on take one! Then I can guess your team! Mind you, it will be opposite to what I guess cause we know how crap I am! Xx

How cool!!!! :)
I was sat on the sofa the other day and got a feeling as though bubsy had shifted and I was in for a few nudges if that makes sense?! I grabbed hubby's hand and said "quick! feel this!" he hadn't felt much until that point but then came the biggest boot I'd had yet.. wallop!!! We both jumped a mile and he said "I felt THAT one!!!!" best moment yet! :) xxx

Awww Sarah!! All these wee milestones make everything so much better. It would be a long boring 9 months if we had to endure nothing. I love it all too!! :D xxx

Aww how lovely! I love seeing my bump move - I could watch it for hours!! xx

Mine goes active when I'm tucked in the duvet, take duvet off to watch and the little monkey stops lol
Videoed it yesterday so hubby could see it, he compared it to the movie scene from alien on facebook :/

It's amazing, I watch my bump like TV some evenings. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back