I’m back (under a new name)

amy13ird

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was here 9 years ago when I conceived my son. I met some amazing women who I still call close friends.

I’m back now (under a new name as I’m no longer in a relationship with the dick that calls himself dad to my son and his name was part of my forum name!)

Me and hubby had a VR in April and hoping for a miracle.

Fingers crossed I get to share a pregnancy journey with some of you

Welcome back, I was also on here 9 years ago. I am wondering if i know you or do you remember me

Welcome back I had Maisie in 2011 so have been around a while now expecting our last babies in 11 days ! Good luck with ttc xx

Welcome back, I was also on here 9 years ago. I am wondering if i know you or do you remember me

I remember you as well :) I also had Charlie in 2016 and Zackary in the 2017 how are you are you going
For number 4 ? We did and got a bonus number 5 x

I remember you as well :) I also had Charlie in 2016 and Zackary in the 2017 how are you are you going
For number 4 ? We did and got a bonus number 5 x

No, I dont think we are. I would like to but im in 2 minds atm. my health hasn't been great for the past year so I am not to sure it is a good idea.

Oh wow a bonus number 5! twins!!!! Do you know the gender of them yet and are they identical or non identical

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back