Hungry/nausea?

nikkif

Reaction score
Hello

Does anyone else feel like they have to eat all the time to not feel sick?? It is awful!! I am eating regular snacks in my work breaks but then it is not long before i feel hungry/empty again, but sickly at the same time, so i do not really want to eat but have to !! feels like i need to eat every half an hour or so which i can't!

It has been particulary bad the last 3 days

xx

i have to drink or i feel sick!! it doesnt matter what i drink as long as i sip it, if i go longer than 1/2 an hour without a drink i start to feel really sick. sometimes i do feel like the sickness is because i need to eat as well tho and it also makes me feel kind of light headed. dont know if i helped hun. hope you feel better soon. xxxxxxx

I'm exactly the same - the only thing I wanted to do when I felt sick was eat, but then in the evening couldn't touch a thing. Even now, I feel hungry alot of the time, and if I don't eat I feel sick. I've stocked up everywhere (home, office, car!) on apples, bananas and yoghurts (and muller rice - half price in tesco - ummm) so I always have something healthy to eat (although I was in a meeting earlier in the week and they laid on biscuits - I must have eaten more than half the plate! :oops: :oops: )

I thought I was the only one who ate to cure sickness! strange thing is, not really putting on weight (although not braved the scales this week) although I am definately growing! I keep packets of extra strong mints for emergencies when no food but feeling sick.

I was EXACTLY like that up till I was around 10/11 weeks pregnant. Things have settled down now, eating much better again but still those first few weeks it was little but very often for me!! Keep a biscuit or similar on your bedside table, it helps first thing in the morning!! xx

good glad to hear its not just me!!

x

its due to blood sugar levels.... when they drop the sickness kicks in.... as i am sooooo scared this time of sickness i have been trying to eat ALL day!! xxxx

i felt like that... i found nibbling on ginger biscuits helped. theres something in ginger which soothes nausea. jst try n make sure ur not dehydrated. hope u feel better soon xx

OMG, feel excactly the same, felt so ill about half an hour ago had some wheetos all is well again such a strange feeling to feel so ill but want to eat, insane! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back