• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hungry little man

excited

Reaction score
Hi girls

My little man Ben is 4 weeks old today and I need some advice about feeding.

I attempted to breastfeed for the first 5 days but since then he has been on formula (SMA Gold). I am feeding on demand and he tends to go exactly 3 hours between feeds (occassionally 4 at night). I have totally disregarded the feeding guidelines on the side of the bottle as it wasnt enough for him so now he is having 5 oz 8 times per day. He drains every bottle so I am going to increase his amount again but i just wondered about trying hungry baby formula.

What do you think? He was 7lb 1oz at birth and weighed 8lb 13oz last time he was weighed (last wednesday)

Thanks for your help x

I tried it with my boy just for night times and it made him sick all the time so i stopped. You can try it but i heard it can make them constipated too. I'd up another oz first and see how you go hun x

I used it with my 1st and it made her constipated!
I'd do what Emma said and up the bottle 1st x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back