• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hunger

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Anyone else finding themselves starving all the time? Today I have just not stopped eating, anyone got any healthy snack ideas? I'm sick of the sight of fruit at the moment :(

How about carrot and cucumber dipped in hummus xx

caramel flavoured snack a jacks are lush and low fat. tho im having the opposite i can hardly fit anything when i do try to eat lol and dont fancy most things

Yep ravenous all of the time.

Healthy snack wise I'm trying those yoghurts that make you feel full (but they don't lol), oh and stay away from those vegetable crisps you can get, they are made from parsnips and carrots and stuff and although they may be healthier they taste like cack lmao

I hate cucumber but love carrot and hummus, yum

I've tried these snack a jacks things but didn't like them :(

Will get some low fat yoghurts

I also just feel like snacking all the time rather than having a proper meal which is annoying as still have to cook a meal for hubby and no ide what to make!

Thanks ladies

im making spag bol tonight. my OH is finding it a challenge to eat the rest of what i make as i make the same as ever but i eat less lol. he refuses to have less pasta with it so he gets to eat more lol. hes gonna get fat instead of me at this rate!

what about little fruit or jelly pots, those are nothing fat wise. i only like the caramel snack a jacks, cant stand the other flavours. french fries the crisps arent very fattening, cereal bars or diet snack bars are also quite healthy. sweet or salted popcorn isnt very fattening either.

Last edited:
I am hungry a lot. I however have been eating:

cakes
crisps
biscuits
cereal
toast
chocolate

So I can hardly complain about getting fat.

I am trying to make an effort from now on as I will regret it after baby is here so this week I have:

Carrot sticks/hummus
Raisins, not the chocolate variety
Dried fruit like apricots
Pots of pineapple/fruit in juice
Low fat rice puddings
Yoghurts
Nuts/trail mix

I've been eating porridge on a morning and taking a big bowl of salad to work so it's all healthy have been craving cheese though! I always have a cheese triangle on crackers or riveta if I'm hungry

since my morning sickness has eased off i am hunrgy all the time! I keep getting hunger pains, so annoying lol..but i have been craving hot chips and gravy, only had it once last week, but i wish i could eat it all the time but im stopping myself lol

Im into jelly atm - if you get the low fat one, its only about 10 cals for a portion of it x

I need some ideas for healthy snacks!! Good thread I get hungry every hour xx

snacking didnt go well today ladies! had 2 chocolate biscuits and pick and mix :( oh dear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back