• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Huggies

Levi89

Reaction score
So I emailed and complained that I had stocked up on their nappies only to have them leak more than a few times.

They sent me out a voucher (for a random amount of £9!) and when I went into the co-op they were on offer - from £6.50 down to £3.25 soooo I got three packs (as back ups) for a whole 75p!

:yay:

I emailed them cos I had a few nappies where the filling had compacted. They emailed me back apologising and mentioned an enclosed reimbursement but there was nothin attached :( so I emailed them and told them. Just waiting for another reply now!

They might be sending it out to you in the post! :) thats how they sent mines!
Go you though for also complaining! Surely the would actually do something about it because we cant be the only ones complaining? Must be costing a fortune to! Xxxxx

I didn't think of complaining. I still have unopened packs in the cupboard cos I had stocked up but really can't use them they are so unreliable. Might pen a letter and get it in the post!

Should just email them! They reply super quick! Xx

I emailed. They replied within a couple of hours I think. Saves money on a stamp. Any reimbursement they may give u might only cover the cost of postage. What is a stamp nowadays, £6? :lol:

I emailed them about their wipes and they sent me £15 worth of vouchers!!! I've also got £10 worth through from pampers!!! Def worth complaining x

Right, I'm going to do this! Can anyone give me the email address??

Go on the web page hun and go to contact us and email :) xx

xxx

Ok, I'm on my phone & the website must be different as can't see that. Will try on my laptop later, thanks.

iv never had any problems with huggies but just wanted to say we should all email or wright when we have problems with things like this

I worked for a large company that makes all sorts of household bits like shampoos baby stuff washing powder food ect and there was a huge budget allocated to cover vouchers for complaint letters

any letter or email received was given a voucher ( unless ridiculous like a woman saying she wasnt satisfied with the amount of granules in her gravy granual packet even though it still tasted normal when she made it lol) and they were all passed on to the r and d department to look into the complaints

if we dont let them know they cant fix it :)

Yeah I agree! How would they know without feedback!

I emailed yazoo milkshake people when I was pregnant saying I thought it was great that they had taken all the bad bits out and now with it being suitable for schools I knew it was fine for me - especially with me drinking it like it was going out of fashion (helped my heartburn! Haa) and the woman emailed back and said thanks for the compliments etc and posted me out some vouchers for them!

Sometimes its also nice to be nice! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back