Huggies wipes on offer at tesco

MrsR

Reaction score
Don't know where to put this, so it's here! Lol! Huggies wipes are buy one get two free at tesco x just thought I'd let you know. I don't usually buy them but couldn't resist! Lol

I don't usually use Huggies But i'll get some If there that cheap, thanks xx

I'm gonna go back and get more I think!

oooh careful girls if u dont normally use them cos madison is not that sensitive at all and huggies bring her out in a rash really quickly a really bad rash :s i know others here like them tho so try before u buy loads!! :) xx

i only use huggies wipe i cant stand johnsons or pamper they are to oily

I have used them before and only use sensitive wipes I just don't normally use them cos tesco wipes are cheaper and smell nicer! Lol!

Ooooooooo I love huggies wipes I'll have to go and get some! Thanks helen :love: x

ohhh ideal, i only use Huggies wipes and don't get on with pampers wipes xxxxxxxxxxx

there n offer at the baby asda event a box of 24 for £8 x

That's a great offer. We normally use Asda Little Angels wipes but OH went to Tesco and came back with 6 packs :lol:

I have tried lots of different varieties of huggies wipes and I have to say (whether on offer or not!) I won't buy them anymore.

Either 10 come out all at once - Elliot has shitty nappies, but not that bad! I find it frustrating when you have a wriggly baby on the mat and trying to take out 1 wipe, you end up fighting against 10 others!

Also, I find them very wet, which makes my little mans bum blotchy and sticky. Because they are wet I find little bits of the wipes come off (similar to tissue) and I end up picking them off his bottom!

My preference is either pampers or johnsons, they seem to be larger and stretch, where as huggies don't stretch - they rip!

Anyone else find this with huggies or is it just me finding silly faults?! I know everyone has there preferences, but it'd be interesting to know if anyone else has experienced these frustrations with huggies?

Love the nappies though! lol

yes i do have this but it doesnt annoy me quite as much if they on offer i'll buy them but prefer pampers or johnsons

yes i find huggies r like wet toilet tissue, tbh i didnt have a problem with this and i find the johnsons green soapy ones r the wettest but i love them for number twos but they r quite expensive tho!! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back