Huggies wipes

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by mrs_tommo22, Dec 5, 2007.

1. mrs_tommo22

mrs_tommo22 Well-Known Member

I sent my husband out yesterday to buy me some johnson wipes and he came home with huggies and explained he had bought them cos they were on offer and the tesco staff were trying to do a big push on huggies products.

Are they alright, hes bought home the shea butter ones and and the ones in the red and blue pack, there alchohol free which is what i want.

Im just not sure if i like them or not, they seem alright and wiped stephens bum fine.

Just want to know if anyone likes them?

2. Kylie1007

Kylie1007 Well-Known Member

I bought them and the moment we started using them, Finn got a sore bum. I don't know if that's just coincidence?

3. Funkylady

Funkylady Well-Known Member

hmm I dunno what it is about huggies wipes... but they make the hairs on my neck stand up! They dont feel the same as Johnsons/Simple wipes...theyre a bit thicker...they do the job fine, but I just don't like the feel of them.

xxx

4. Kylie1007

Kylie1007 Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. They are thicker and harder.

5. mum&2girls

mum&2girls Well-Known Member

ive tried them but personally i dont like them i think there too thick and seem much harder i prefer pampers and johnsons wipes

6. mary70

mary70 Well-Known Member

i have used them since hannah was born i dont buy anything else

7. amzhunny

amzhunny Well-Known Member

My OH did exactly the same bless him thought he was doing good because they were on offer.

I dont like them as much as Johnsons or the asda wipes but they have been fine until this morning when amber had a bit of nappy rash but hr nappy was the fullest i have ever felt it this morning when she woke up s i dont know whether it was that?

8. OopsyDaisy

OopsyDaisy Well-Known Member

I prefer Pampers but am currently using the Huggies with shea butter as I got them free from some Huggies nappies that I stocked up on whislt they were on 3 for 2 at Boots. I find them too thick, but in terms of allergies, my LO has had no problems with that. Also, I find Huggies wipes are harder to pull out of the pack compared to Pampers.

9. mrs_tommo22

mrs_tommo22 Well-Known Member

See thats the thing there great for stephens bum cos hes 3 and does massive poos that require serious cleaning, but idont really want to you use them on imogens delicate skin....if she gets a rash im straight back onto johnsons again

10. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

i also prefer pampers or johnsons but bless him for trying anyway