• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Huggies nappies grrr

Nurse 26

Reaction score
2 leaking nappies in the middle of the night and another just now :wall2:

only been using these huggies ones for past couple of days, got a huge box on special offer:wall2:

anyone else have this with huggies?

I haven't started on my Huggies yet. I didn't buy that many of them though just incase.

It's a shame they leak :(

I don't like Huggies nappies. I don't think they're absorbent enough!

ive been using pampers up till now and only had the odd leaking poo but last night he was soaked with pee twice!! then a leaking poo nappy just now, oh dear.

Yep they were like it 4 years ago when I had my eldest, decided to give them another try this time round and they still the same!!!! X

God yes they're totally crap! I still have 2 packs of them at home which I got on offer, had to stop using them because they leaked everytime! I've found Asda nappies to be very good also Aldis and they're a lot cheaper than pampers x x

yeah, hate huggies, pampers or asda own brand for us

Yes, same here. Huggies are awful. Pampers, asda and Tesco are much better. :)

Yeah I never got on with huggies either. Have you tried making sure the blue frilly bits in the inside are pulled down before putting them on, I found this helped a bit but prefer pampers x

Yeah I never got on with huggies either. Have you tried making sure the blue frilly bits in the inside are pulled down before putting them on, I found this helped a bit but prefer pampers x

ye i always do that but didnt help. i hate huggies now:roll:

Just going to say the same about the inside frills! I pull those right out before they go on and they seem ok, although she hasn't had a truly explosive crap in one yet!!

We're starting to struggle with them even the size 2s we've got. Most annoyingly I've another 2 packs to get through and since I've already got a stockpile of size 1s that don't fit anymore I'm determined to use them!!

Ohhh I've just opened my first pack, I have 7 packs to use, I don't like pamper I used them 5 years ago and think they used to stink, every time my lo poos it leaks out in psmpers. I'll let u know if i still like huggies tomorrow lol xx

I've used huggies and pampers with Paige but I'm using little Angels from asda now with Harry .. Used pampers but had leaks :/ xx

Pampers don't agree with Henry. Nor do boots own. Huggies r best for him, have had a couple of leaks but to be be fair they were huge explosive poops!

I had major trouble with the just for bums nappies until I started running my thumb underneath the elastic leg bit before putting it on. It makes it stand more proud if that makes sense? It seems to have worked *touch wood*

Sometimes you wonder why you bother putting them on though huh xxxxxxxxx

Normal Huggies one, we had no problems with. The 12 hr night time ones were horrible and leaked with every single movement that she did.

i hated huggies when i had thomas but i actually quite like them for james at the min the super dry ones any way but i do only put him in pampers baby dry at night and he goes down at 7/8 after his last bottle and then sleeps until 3/4 and i change him before his bottle and then we are 4 hoary feeds from then and a nappy change when needed I've never had a leak from a poo in either and diet with thomas but did have a leak through huggies once and that was because he needed to go up a size lol xxx

Can I ask, are pampers baby dry different to normal pampers? And if they are meant to be drier for longer than normal pampers then what size do they start at? E is still in size 1 but I sometimes think she would go longer in the night if her nappy wasn't wet.

the baby dry is suppose to last 12 hours and are only avaliable in size 3 and up unfortunatly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back