HUGE BABY....... seriously?!

furbaby

Reaction score
So as I had two incidents of reduced movements in 3 weeks I was sent for an extra scan at 35 weeks to check fluid pools- they measured baby and he is huge! At 35 weeks he's apron 8.5lbs and there is more fluid than there should be - I was told this is common with big babies as they excrete more fluid?!

He's always been measuring big femur length too, but they were slightly concerned about adominal circumference.... Basically big head, big tummy, long

I have another scan tomorrow - I have no idea what to expect. If any one has been through anything similar....

Also sorry for my absence recently - been trying to sort some stuff without going into too much detail I may kill those in charge of my pay at work!!!!

Oh my goodness! A lovely chubby baby for u :) xxx

i had a growth scan at 36 weeks and baby est weight was 6 pound 12...so they think im having a very chubby baby as head is normal, legs are short and belly is very fat lol measuring 3 weeks ahead! xx

i had a growth scan at 36 weeks and baby est weight was 6 pound 12...so they think im having a very chubby baby as head is normal, legs are short and belly is very fat lol measuring 3 weeks ahead! xx

If they think your baby is chubby?! I'm incredibly anxious about my 36 week scan tomorrow I know he's going to be over 9lbs and with potentially another 4 weeks to go .... Eek

I love chubby chunky babies but I doubt I'll love delivery x

I measured big from 28 weeks and had growth scans every 4 weeks, they estimated lo would weigh at least 10 1/2 pounds. The estimations are notoriously inaccurate and my lo actually weighed 7 lbs 9oz so I wouldn't worry :)

I too had excess fluid, was told baby would be huge...10 or 11 lbs

She was 8lbs! X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If they think your baby is chubby?! I'm incredibly anxious about my 36 week scan tomorrow I know he's going to be over 9lbs and with potentially another 4 weeks to go .... Eek

I love chubby chunky babies but I doubt I'll love delivery x

Yeah Im a little scared on the delivery, im sure baby has put on loads more weight as im feeling so so heavy! ha x

i too got told i was going to have a big baby after a scan at 36wks and bump was all baby but he was 7lb 6oz!!! he has little legs and still does at 18 mths lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back