• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hubby felt baby kick last night!

maridunn

Reaction score
We were lying in bed, watching something on the laptop and LO started kicking (he/she always starts when I half lie, half sit up on my back!). So i told him to put his hand there and stay there (he gets impatient and takes it away too soon!) and then all of a sudden i felt a big whack and hubby nearly jumped out of his skin!

Am so glad he finally feeling it, think he been feeling left out!

Awww that's fantastic :clap: - boys are very impatient I find too :roll: . Glad he can feel his little one. Bet he's over the moon.

I can't feel anything with my bean yet but hubby puts his ear to my tummy every morning and says he can hear 'popping' so I made a big deal of it saying that was only something he and the bean could hear and shared together - so hopefully he would feel better when I start feeling movements that he can't.

Congrats :cheer:

Thats great.
I'm nearly at 26 weeks and my hubby hasn't felt it yet :(
I feel it moving all the time but rarely is the movement big enough to visibly see it.
Can't wait for that to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back